Do we feel lucky punks?!

Am I the only one not getting over excited?

Granted we get the 20 goals, but it has taken him 5 seasons and almost 150 games to do it. Though mostly in a higher league.

if it is him, hopefully it works out, but we have got a bad rep forbeing a graveyeard for strikers

Edited by singe

Am I the only one not getting over excited?

Granted we get the 20 goals, but it has taken him 5 seasons and almost 150 games to do it. Though mostly in a higher league.

Thats how I feel. Seem to think he was carrying a bit of timber last time I saw him and had a knee issue.

For me if true its a decent signing, much needed experience and someone who can finish. Whether he still has it or not, Im not sure, but Young enough to be able to get it back.

Thats how I feel. Seem to think he was carrying a bit of timber last time I saw him and had a knee issue.

For me if true its a decent signing, much needed experience and someone who can finish. Whether he still has it or not, Im not sure, but Young enough to be able to get it back.

From Wiki;

At the end of the 2011/12 season Eastwood underwent surgery on a troublesome knee problem.

As far as I know we're not interested in Eastwood and wasn't one of the names mentioned hopeful of one signing today and the other I've been told should be done later in the week. As with anything at BP though believe nothing until the ink is drying.

-

Edited by oafcprozac

Really?

When was the last season our main striker didn't notch a decent number of goals?

Abbott probably had the lowest return at 13, which in a Penney side probably wasn't that bad

I never said just limiting it to main strikers, nor should we.

Kuqi and Feeney are immediate thoughts, Kiegan Parker and the like. You have to judge it over a season

But going back;

Ruben Reid only got 1 in 3. slightly disappoiinting rather than majorly though I concede

Robbie simpson only gopt 9 in 33 agian slightly I recognise his other roles

Matt Smith needds more games, but am disappointed he did not do enough to push for more

Josh Parker

Scapuzzi

Dean Kelly

Feeney already mentioned

Harry Bunn

Ryan brooke

Lewis Allesandra

Deane SMalley

Tonks 7 in 45 again I do recognise, just a brief flash of brilliance from him

Matty Barlow

Chris hall

Even Paul warne should ahve got more