The other squad movements thread

Interesting article on the official site detailing where the players spent their summer and possibly give an insight into their characters?

http://www.oldhamath...2830794,00.html

D'oh! Forgot the link

looks like we signed a piss head yesterday :wink:

did Gerrard get a head start on the competion in regard to signing Grounds?

Simpson signed as he clearley doesnt need the money!

Good lad Kirk went to see his family, good boy, makes his Mammy proud. Liam "hands" Jacob showing why players are reluctant to leave premier league clubs youth setups despite being nowhere near the reserve team let alone the first team and Big Daddy Philly showing these whippersnappers how to holiday in style.

Good lad Kirk went to see his family, good boy, makes his Mammy proud. Liam "hands" Jacob showing why players are reluctant to leave premier league clubs youth setups despite being nowhere near the reserve team let alone the first team and Big Daddy Philly showing these whippersnappers how to holiday in style.

In fairness, he may have gone home to see his family. A lot of Aussies holiday in Bali, it isn't too far away.

Liam "hands" Jacob showing why players are reluctant to leave premier league clubs youth setups despite being nowhere near the reserve team let alone the first team

not necessarily as expensive as you might think.

£800 flight and you can't give it away once you get there.

To be honest I don't really care who went on holiday where, I really don't see the need/point by the club to publish this information!!!!! #pointless!

It's so you can live the dream and holiday in the same destination as your favourite player. This year, mine is Dan Taylor. Although I have booked a weekend in Portsmouth first weekend of September. I think he's going too.

It's so you can live the dream and holiday in the same destination as your favourite player. This year, mine is Dan Taylor. Although I have booked a weekend in Portsmouth first weekend of September. I think he's going too.

Guess you are right, Portsmouth is lovely that time of year I hear....

Nice 1!!!

Im going to Portsmouth for a weekend break too on those dates - I wonder if I'll see anyone I know?