furman......

a guy on twitter @paddynowheels - might be someone on here - says on twitter that Furman to Barnsley £150,000 with taiwo coming in is 'a real possibility'

anyone know this guy? credible?

Hope not true but if it is, we move on. Furman is very good for this level but is a like for like with wes - more mobile but too defensive for my liking. Disappointed were he to go but, again, nothing we can control so what will be will be.

Could this be the hold up in the Taiwo deal Matt???

Edited by shefflatic

remember a while back, didn't he start a rumour - a pretty serious one about the club going into admin or the like - and it turned out he was just bored on holiday in Bulgaria and did it for :censored: & giggles???

whatever floats your boat i suppose?

having said that, I'd take £150K for Furman...... :shifty:

Didn;t he start the rumour we were in for some French international and it got in the Chron?

I was in his company when we were scouring the pfa transfer directory and thought it would be funny to circulate the name of Gary Doherty!!

remember a while back, didn't he start a rumour - a pretty serious one about the club going into admin or the like - and it turned out he was just bored on holiday in Bulgaria and did it for :censored: & giggles???

whatever floats your boat i suppose?

having said that, I'd take £150K for Furman...... :shifty:

Just to clear up : I went to Bulgaria 20 July - 4 August 2009 : if you can find that post, I'd be most grateful as, to be frank, that is complete bollocks!

Just to clear up : I went to Bulgaria 20 July - 4 August 2009 : if you can find that post, I'd be most grateful as, to be frank, that is complete bollocks!

Fair enough - seem to remember something coming out about you starting a rumour from holiday in Bulgaria for :censored:s & giggles. if I've dreamt it; I apologies.