Ah right, doesnt show subtitles on my phone!

Thought he was destined for L2! not good enough and the right decision to release him IMO!

I thought originally it was the wrong decision to release him, as if he is 20 times better than diallo! but now we have Grounds I think it was probably the correct decision

That and the fact he was dropped every full season he played for us in favour of a more attacking LB tbh I thought PD harsh in releasing him but the consensus is that we have traded up with Grounds and Ronnie has previous in signing dodgy LB's ...Rob Scott and Eddy anyone?

-

Ah - good news he's got fixed up; and in league 1 to boot.

I hope some of our clowns don't boo him on his return to BP.

I rated Blacky, thought he wasa decent LB and I probably would have looked to have kept him - but I feel we have traded up with Grounds so all's well that ends well.

He may become a very good league 1 left back in the future but we can't wait for him to develop as a first choice. we need a good league 1 left back with experience e.g. grounds. I doubt black would want to wait for his chance again like a year or 2 ago so its best for him, that he moves on and gets regular football, and by the sounds of it, he is their only LB.

he was steady at the back but not enough pace, teams saw him as a weak link and it was exploited more than once

gave nothing going forward poor positional sense and at times poor distribution - the times he moved forward with the ball closing his and the our wide mans options down....... frustrating

gave his all and improved each year he was with us ,Ronnie may get more out of him

good luck to the lad but if im honest there are plenty just like him out there