700 kids may have bought/been bought STs, but will many more of them, on top of those who would have gone anyway, bother going. £10 is a throw away amount.

BTW the money they spend on food, sweets, pop doesn't profit Latics

Edited by laticsrblue

700 kids may have bought/been bought STs, but will many more of them, on top of those who would have gone anyway, bother going. £10 is a throw away amount.

BTW the money they spend on food, sweets, pop doesn't profit Latics

True, but we are slowly buying their soul, get them down to BP, let them experience the cold and the wet, the smells and the sounds, hearing the rude words that they shouldn't say when they get home, see grown men in agony and ecstasy and they will become hooked. When they are old enough to pay proper prices they won't go down to the Etihad or whatever it is called by that time.

True, but we are slowly buying their soul, get them down to BP, let them experience the cold and the wet, the smells and the sounds, hearing the rude words that they shouldn't say when they get home, see grown men in agony and ecstasy and they will become hooked. When they are old enough to pay proper prices they won't go down to the Etihad or whatever it is called by that time.

I would...

as a neutral :wink:

big gap between £10 for a 15 year old and £379 for a 16 year old in RRE, surely that needs looking into. Not many will pay that after this season.

There is a intermediary ST for 16 -19yr olds before deadline £183 rising to £228 still quite a jump in price though!

Edited by Keepingthe Faith

There is a intermediary ST for 16 -19yr olds before deadline £183 rising to £228 still quite a jump in price though!

It is quite a jump but where do latics draw the line? They ain't a charity, they need to make money.

Considering adults fork out 300+ I think 183 is still cracking value, and latics would hope those who get hooked will have done so by then.

It is quite a jump but where do latics draw the line? They ain't a charity, they need to make money.

Considering adults fork out 300+ I think 183 is still cracking value, and latics would hope those who get hooked will have done so by then.

The point about drawing the line is very apt; whilst I've not looked at the specific details, I'd guess if you HAVE to be in school you pay £10; if not you pay more, which seems a reasonable line.

I thought the £50 junior ST(Boundary Blues) was a great deal this £10 season ticket is unbelievably good. My son and 3 of his friends have all got one (his 3 friends have never been to BP before) This initiative by the club really deserves to work and gain some more lifelong full paying fans.

Pricing for 16/17yr old is always going to be a difficult one because it will be mainly down to the parents ability to pay for them. Personally I think £183 is good value.

Maybe a special discount could be worked out for next season, for those who will be 16 next time and renewing.

The point about drawing the line is very apt; whilst I've not looked at the specific details, I'd guess if you HAVE to be in school you pay £10; if not you pay more, which seems a reasonable line.

Hmm I see your point. With people now having to stay in school till 18, it would be their parents paying the £183 for two years.

It'd be interesting to see how well the int ST sells at the moment

big gap between £10 for a 15 year old and £379 for a 16 year old in RRE, surely that needs looking into. Not many will pay that after this season.

it should be under 18's in this day and age

but after that, a working 18 year old living at home would have more disposable income than the majority on this board i'd imagine.