i know a couple of kids (12 and 9) that are Liverpool fans. dad is a scouser and they have been brought up like that. however, both have purchased the kids season ticket and have bought latics shirts for the new season. hopefully will continue to support the club.

i know a couple of kids (12 and 9) that are Liverpool fans. dad is a scouser and they have been brought up like that. however, both have purchased the kids season ticket and have bought latics shirts for the new season. hopefully will continue to support the club.

I was talking about the number of kids season tickets sold the other day. Would be a mare if we draw a big club away.. Wonder if it will only be a kids ticket available on production on a kids ST voucher? Probably won't be an issue but I could see there being problems with we drew one of those up the road away in the 3rd round.

Just shows what a fantastic deal and great offer it is.

Shows exactly why it should be done.

I hope it can be continued for as long as possible.

And good on the dad and kids too

Numbers Up..

Revenue streams through club shop, confectionary sales etc will probably increase..

Happy Days?

Depends on how much the other revenue is up by.. Been said that the numbers are up but ST revenue down.. Is the increase in club shop etc big enough to make up the figure?

In May we had £130,000 less ST revenue than last season.. Would have to be a significant rise in club shop sales etc to cover the gap!

Numbers Up..

Revenue streams through club shop, confectionary sales etc will probably increase..

Happy Days?

Cut that positive nonsense out laddy. We'll have none of that here!

You forgot to mention them bringing Dad at £20 a pop.

Edited by opinions4u

Going to get my nephew one still and trust me the amount he wants is more like £10 a game for burger, sweets, drinks and programme just to keep him quiet and play on his d.s all game

Lol i wouldnt mind but he watches bugger all of the game just loves the attmopshere (what little there is)

Going to get my nephew one still and trust me the amount he wants is more like £10 a game for burger, sweets, drinks and programme just to keep him quiet and play on his d.s all game

Lol i wouldnt mind but he watches bugger all of the game just loves the attmopshere (what little there is)

Pisses me off when kids bring games to a game. Probably shouldnt be there if they cant pay attention.

Do not feed the troll.

:hooked:

????????

It does. I first brought my lad when he was three, he got bored with 20 minutes left (we were losing 1-2 to doncaster) so I didnt bring him again. My brother said let him bring something to keep him interested and I said as I said above. He wanted to come again a few weeks later but I said 'no youre not interested' and eventually I gave in and let him just before he was five. By then he knew what to expect and didnt [dare] get bored. Now he's a regular and doing his best to get some mates hooked.

????????

It does. I first brought my lad when he was three, he got bored with 20 minutes left (we were losing 1-2 to doncaster) so I didnt bring him again. My brother said let him bring something to keep him interested and I said as I said above. He wanted to come again a few weeks later but I said 'no youre not interested' and eventually I gave in and let him just before he was five. By then he knew what to expect and didnt [dare] get bored. Now he's a regular and doing his best to get some mates hooked.

My little bro started going about 4-5 and wasn't really interested, he just wanted to see what chaddy was doing and sing along. Now he's 10 he loves watching latics and goes on and on about them 24/7. We didn't stop him going until he got interested. Therefore pumping more money into the club until he caught the bug?

Edited by Schlieb

My little bro started going about 4-5 and wasn't really interested, he just wanted to see what chaddy was doing and sing along. Now he's 10 he loves watching latics and goes on and on about them 24/7. We didn't stop him going until he got interested. Therefore pumping more money into the club until he caught the bug?

I just bought him shirts etcetera, therefore pumping money into the club.