Two Trialists Heading to Portugal

Just read on the official website that we have taken a squad of 20, including two trialists. Naturally I presume that two of the three that played at Mossley will be going.. But I don't think the club would gamble spending money taking two players that weren't almost dead certs to sign?

Perhaps more will become clear as the week progresses, I think Matt Chambers is going out there too so I'm sure he will be able to shed some light on it.

Mellor named twice - so 18 includes M'Changama!!!

Although Mchangama is named, did you mean Y mchangama or M?

Take ellr No 2 out and it is 18

Squad: Cisak, Bouzanis, Brown, Grounds, M'voto, Tarkowski, Belezika, Mellor, Winchester, Mellor, Croft, Millar, Furman, Wesolowski, M'Changama, Hughes, Simpson, Taylor, Smith

Edited by singe

Although Mchangama is named, did you mean Y mchangama or M?

Take ellr No 2 out and it is 18

Squad: Cisak, Bouzanis, Brown, Grounds, M'voto, Tarkowski, Belezika, Mellor, Winchester, Mellor, Croft, Millar, Furman, Wesolowski, M'Changama, Hughes, Simpson, Taylor, Smith

Latics might have signed another Mellor. :shock:

Edited by BP1960

Agent Sly reporting for business sir!!

Already here; been here since last Saturday - tan is coming on nicely!!!

Nice of the official site to finally post an itenery of sorts; i was wondering if they were going to bother?

Im off on a road trip to Seville this weekend; but back on Monday so will be detouring via Vilamoura on the way back.......

The stadium is easy to find there; but as the official hasnt posted a time-frame for the game; im just hoping it works out timing wise.....i'd imagine they'd avoid the afternoon heat so hopefully it should work out as i'll be getting there around late afternoon / eveing time.

Let you all know if it works out & I catch the match.

Nice of the official site to finally post an itenery of sorts; i was wondering if they were going to bother?

Im off on a road trip to Seville this weekend; but back on Monday so will be detouring via Vilamoura on the way back.......

The stadium is easy to find there; but as the official hasnt posted a time-frame for the game; im just hoping it works out timing wise.....i'd imagine they'd avoid the afternoon heat so hopefully it should work out as i'll be getting there around late afternoon / eveing time.

At ease Corporal.

Cheers keep us posted

WEnt to Sevilla a few years ago (don't ask, our hotel not far away in from Huelva got invaded suddely without any announcement by First Choice by Celtic fans in the Europa Cup final) christ ona bike it was absolutely boiling.

You just know it is going to be a morning kick off now!

Edited by singe

Are you planning to see the temporary Miki Roque memorial whilst in Seville.

Chances are it was a different day, I mean it would be VERY strange if we were there at exactly the same time.

I just enjoyed sitting in the champagne bars in the sunshine looking at all the snazzy boats and olive-skinned local snatch.

Are you planning to see the temporary Miki Roque memorial whilst in Seville.

Yep. Brought an old top with me to leave behind - its a horners sponsor one; i think thats the right era when he was on loan with us?

Checked where the stadia is and its not too of a treck from our hotel from the looks of it.

Grim, but as this mini trip within our main holiday was already planned....it just seems right now to do something whilst i'm there; he wasnt a favourite; far from it in fact. But 23 is no age; especially after a battle with the C. I'll pay my respects on belhalf of latics fans by leaving the shirt.

On a lighter note - hope the timings work out and I catch the game. Otherwise it'll be one peed off wife for a wasted detour (well, a more peed off one than will be already for dragging her to Vilamoura for a pre-season game!!)

Signing off soon as this is costing - had a text saying its 1.58p per MB used. Robbing bastardios at vodaphone!!!!!

Yep. Brought an old top with me to leave behind - its a horners sponsor one; i think thats the right era when he was on loan with us?

Checked where the stadia is and its not too of a treck from our hotel from the looks of it.

Grim, but as this mini trip within our main holiday was already planned....it just seems right now to do something whilst i'm there; he wasnt a favourite; far from it in fact. But 23 is no age; especially after a battle with the C. I'll pay my respects on belhalf of latics fans by leaving the shirt.

On a lighter note - hope the timings work out and I catch the game. Otherwise it'll be one peed off wife for a wasted detour (well, a more peed off one than will be already for dragging her to Vilamoura for a pre-season game!!)

Signing off soon as this is costing - had a text saying its 1.58p per MB used. Robbing bastardios at vodaphone!!!!!

Good man, think Miki Roque played in the Hillstones 100 years shirt, but the sentiment is what matters.

Chances are it was a different day, I mean it would be VERY strange if we were there at exactly the same time.

I just enjoyed sitting in the champagne bars in the sunshine looking at all the snazzy boats and olive-skinned local snatch.

Didn't think the boats were all that snazzy compared to some marinas and definitely thought the birds in Ibiza town marina are far far superior