Trialist Striker

seems to add up then.

I could be wrong as could my source but i have been told he is ex kilmarnock and cska sofia striker rui miguel. currently at academica but been told he can leave (if its him) can anyone confirm or deny?

Yep this could be him click here:-

_49726842_miguel466.jpg

Ian G.

Rui is more of a link-up player with his fantastic technical ability. Hearts are full of solid guys at the back and we didn't get any joy in the first half, so that's why I made the substitution

Adds good competition for places no doubt. But if we sign him we will still be missing an out and out striker I think.

the same person told me that a liverpool striker may be joining us on loan, born locally ;)

the miguel thing seems to add up

When do Liverpool return from pre-season tours?

If one is to join, it'll be then as the managers usually use the tours as a chance to look at them before making a decision as to whether to loan them out

Eccleston came on as 2nd half sub v Tottenham in Baltimore

Seems to have played whole game v Torotno and set up one and missed one.

And played v AS Roma

Played v Fulham back end of last season

Would be suprised for us, more likely a Championship side.

Mega coup if we can lets hope he is not another that thinks he is a cut above, if it happens

Edited by singe

Eccleston's wiki says:

On the tenth anniversary of the September 11 attacks Eccleston posted a tweet saying: "I ain't going to say attack don't let the media make u believe that was terrorist that did it. #OTIS."[13] OTIS being an abbreviation for "Only The Illuminati Succeed"; the tweet implied Eccleston was a member of the 9/11 Truth movement.[13] Liverpool F.C. vowed to investigate Eccleston's actions.

What exactly were Liverpool investigating? That Eccleston is a moron? Hardly a disciplinary offence.

A sign at all our international airports should read "Welcome to the UK. Don't upset anyone with words or we'll f you up".

That's defo the lad at Fleetwood. His strike rate reflects his performance. obviously that consisted of about 60 mins pitch time and not a long time to judge but I could see his record over time matching his performance. Good ball control, a willing runner into the channels and the ability to lay the ball off. But not a goal poaching sniffer.