• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let everyone know the 1st payment has been sent to the club last night for 72 season tickets

Hoping to send some more next week maybe even enough to get us to over 100 season tickets raised :)

So happy this has worked, one proudest moments in fact

Again thanks to all involved, my 5 hour round journey to watch Saturdays game cant come soon enough

Does anyone know how many season ticket holders the club has at the moment or at least roughly please?

I will pledge an initial tenner - and in addition an extra £10 for every Latics goal against Stevenage tomorrow.

£20 sent....I added an tenner from my original pledge for the Stevenage goal as if was gifted to them by the Latics.

Payments still steadily coming in and talks are currently ongoing with a selected charity and hopefully some good breaking news on here regarding that by end next week

Remember payday this week maybe a few £££ will be picked up from that

The 100 season tickets milestone is within touching distance!

After last week success again will be offering everyone a chance to buy a £2 ticket for a chance to win an adult ticket for the game v Notts County at home 15th September

To be in twith a chance to win this all you have to do is paypal us £2 or more with ref latics for life oafc v notts c, all funds go to the latics for life scheme and can be sent via paypal to

laticsforlife@live.co.uk

Any questions as always please just ask

Dean

Another batch of money is going to be sent tonight anyone who wants to donate again please send asap

Also with regards to cheques as soon as i receive them I acknoweldge the relevant person on here if you belive you have sent a cheque and not had acknowledgement please please contact me ASAP need to make sure not gone missing in our great postal system!

If you are sending a cheque please let me know when it has been sent also

The trust and myself have been working on a few bits as said before hope to have given some season tickets out for 15th sep game v notts county!

Please please if you can spare just £1 donate

Many thanks once again

Dean

I met with the club and trust before the Stevenage game and we discussed a plan of where the money should go to

The trust have identified a local charity that Latics have previously had connections with and discussions are currently ongoing but hoping for an answer asap

Both this and the trust agree that we dont want to just hand out tickets that arent going to be used so we are trying to identify specific charities, local football clubs and schools

Any help on this would be fully appreciated, the article in the programme for notts county game should hopefully give further answers on this as well as its appreance on the clubs offical site

We are helped that schools have now returned and hope for negotians with them soon

As always happy answer any question and provide my number via pm should anyone wish to call and offer suggestions

Hope that helps a little

Dean