Good morning all,

As per discussions on previous topics I am pleased to confirm that 'Latics for Life' initiative scheme is now open, a new account has been set up in the name of 'Latics for Life'.

Paypal payments can be sent to laticsforlife@live.co.uk Please if you are donating make sure you send the payment as a service that way we won’t lose any money and benefit fully

The intention is simple to raise money to help build our fan base of under 16's by purchasing ST for kids at AFC Oldham Local football club and we are in hoping to find a suitable charity for disabled kids that we can also send this to.

http://www.leagueweb...8366&team=83142

AFC Oldham can be found on the link below, after discussion with them they are going to be giving the tickets away to the hardest trainers in their club as MOM awards after games with the hope that their friends will then also buy tickets.

Once again thank you for everyone’s help and generosity!

Any question please feel free to PM me

Deano

Edited by Ackey
Formatting

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is something that the Trust and Community Trust is working on Will

-

This is something that the Trust and Community Trust is working on Will

-

Cheers Rick. Cash sent. Hopefully the club will help publicise this now and it just gets bigger. Great way to help to fill the empty seats if you can't go yourself.

Just sent £10. Great idea, well done.

Just wondering how you will apply for the season tickets given that they insist on taking an individual's passport to prove they are under 16?

I am sure there is a way round it though and you should get the club's buy-in.

Thank you apprecaited

I spoke to the club's ticket office only this morning in fact and they have suggested a few methods how to get around this but the ones for the football club may have to be brought up front we are currently discussing this

Would possibly be a massive help if someone could put this on the clubs facebook link and on twitter which i dont have?

Just to update you all this morning we have had in excess of £200 donated to this cause which will hopefully make over 20 kids day even if its just seen Chaddy Owl every other week :)

Edited by laticdickovarmy

Excellent scheme. I will donate some money within the next few days. Is there anyway we could get this circulating around Twitter and maybe try and get retweets from players with Twitter such as Furman, Wes, Simpson, Tarky, Cisak etc? As I think this needs maximum exposure as possible.

Thanks laticdickovarmy.

I dont really know how Twitter works but anyone has got it who could do the above would be grateful, how about matt chambers twitter as well seen as every Latics fan on here seems to follow him by sounds of it lol

Maybe someone could do this and let me know

I just put something on my Twitter, but I'll try Chambers for a retweet.