crowd today

it is bloody doom and gloom I agree. it just dawned on me when I saw the crowd. unfortunatly I think it is the worst we have had for decades, and that's with a 10 pound initiative

Sorry pal, didn't mean it personal.

:censored: crowd, :censored: day!

it is bloody doom and gloom I agree. it just dawned on me when I saw the crowd. unfortunatly I think it is the worst we have had for decades, and that's with a 10 pound initiative

The £10 initiative may need school to be back in session to be fully judged, some who have taken it up may be looking to go along with their mates.

Plus Stevenage is not exactly a plum home game now- see what some more attractive games bring in.

The worrying thing for the chairman is how many of our 3000 fans were season ticket holders?

Then take off the kids who bought the £10 ticket offer and we are practically attracting no full paying customers on a match day!

As a business we will be lucky to getting half way through the season.

We have no substantial income and certainly no real assets (players) to sell on.

Unless things improve with the standard of football on show this season could be the end for Latics especially with the rise and interest in our surrounding clubs not only with the Manchester giant two but the likes of Hyde United, FC united and Ashton united all playing excellent football and progressing well.

A football club is nothing without fans and paying customers.

Well they've dropped nearly 2000 since Dickov came......and he's still here!

That isn't true, the attendances dropped massively under Penney and with the demolition of the Broadway Stand. Yes, attendances may have dropped slightly under Dickov but not as drastically as you're making out.

That isn't true, the attendances dropped massively under Penney and with the demolition of the Broadway Stand. Yes, attendances may have dropped slightly under Dickov but not as drastically as you're making out.

I stand corrected,.. however, if you were to take off the £10 kids, the first two games of this season would have been a fair bit below 3000. If the fayre on offer doesn't improve, we are going to see sub 3000 fans on a fairly regular basis, especially for night games!

Even more reason why we should donate to latics for life incentive and get more kids in as ST holders to secure the future of the club

Simple as a PayPal or cheque donation to laticsforlife@live.co.uk

No future fans will mean no more oafc sadly

Perhaps for a low key game we could let the £10 ticket holders bring along a friend for free....that could certainly encourage a few more.......providing they enjoy the experience. We have to persevere with this innitiative for a few seasons as without new young fans this club will be history!

Having witnessed some poor home performances my brother (who is a floating supporter) says he wouldn't go to watch this lot again if it was free...put simply things must improve on the pitch or the floating support will be well and truly sunk. :titanic: