Shez Sacked

Not surprised after his comments on Radio Sheffield the other day!!

What did he say? They haven't seemed to have a bad start, I'm surprised he's gone

Couple of other things, might be an advantage for the JPT games... And would there be any harm in bringing him in as a coach?

Said, he'll do things his way, not bothered about what the fans think of him, they never took to him anyway!!

Usual Shez stuff, defiance etc.....not the sort of :censored: you spout when you're up against it and that was before the game on Saturday!!

That reminds me - nothing to do with this, but before the game at BP on Saturday, Dowie said on Radio Manc that his time at Latics was probably his happiest in football.

Why? They've got to keep someone to run the team whilst they bring a new manager in, they'll be gone when the new guy takes charge!

Because i thought they would of got rid of them to cause its not exactly change is it unless they have somone lined up. Normally they would put a youth manager in or something!

Because i thought they would of got rid of them to cause its not exactly change is it unless they have somone lined up. Normally they would put a youth manager in or something!

Crossley always struck me as one who could make a good manager, now he's got his chance.