Data Collection

Data Collection  

136 members have voted

1. 1. What time do you usually arrive for a home game at 3pm?

• 2-215pm
    • 215-230pm
    • 230-245pm
    • 245-Kick off
  2. 2. What age bracket do you fall within?

• Under 16
    • 17-25
    • 26-35
    • 36-49
    • 50+
  3. 3. How many home games have you attended this season?

The social clubs at grounds such as Wycombe and Dagenham do a roaring trade before games. A tin shack selling lager and beer and pies and where people can stand about outside drinking and smoking would be a definite money-spinner.

-

Couldn't agree more!

Utter madness that the club haven't put something in place in my opinion to get drinks, before MK last year I was in the bar under the ground and between 5 of us we must have put easy £80-£100 behind that bar, that's the same as 4 to 5 paying customers in terms of on the gate adult payers here

The bar in the old Lookers used to be rocking before every game. Surely that alone should have paid for the maintenance!! I remember back in the day getting in there about 2pm with my Dad every game. He'd grab a brew and a pie and watch the tv, whilst I'd spend my pocket money in the Junior Latics lounge. Fast forwards a :censored: load of years, and we'd still have the same ritual except with a few beers instead. The facilities in there, whilst pretty spartan, were good and made me want to arrive early and spend a little coin.

These days however......

I must admit, the times i've been in the main stand bar, it's been 2:30 ish, but it's always been pretty full and nowhere really to stand without getting in everyones way.

Yep, it's far too small. A few times, we've looked at how little room to move there is and decided it's not worth bothering and headed for our seats.

I've been in the Main Stand bar before a couple of home games this season and found it alright but it's a shame that we no longer have a Bookies in the ground for a pre-match flutter

Yeah, i've been in the RRE ( v notts co ) and in the main stand ( v scunny ) and been unable to get a bet on in either. Has this facility ceased now ?

I'd imagine most of us arrive so late simply because we can.

Yet again, a winning, entertaining team will have us in much earlier than any guest beers and haute cuisine ever will.

I would arrive at the same time weather we where winning or not. What difference does it matter what time you arrive.

Edited by spadam