Data Collection

Data Collection  

136 members have voted

1. 1. What time do you usually arrive for a home game at 3pm?

• 2-215pm
    • 215-230pm
    • 230-245pm
    • 245-Kick off
  2. 2. What age bracket do you fall within?

• Under 16
    • 17-25
    • 26-35
    • 36-49
    • 50+
  3. 3. How many home games have you attended this season?

The fact so far the poll shows 90% arrive after 2.30pm must concern the club that something needs to be done to attract fans into the ground earlier.

We are mainstand (paddock) and there is no bar but if there was we would most certainly have a couple of beers and something to eat pre game. It would be a nice touch for me and my brother but to some I reckon it is a must? Certainly doesn't help.

There is not much incentive to get you in the place before 2.50pm........at present in the RRE you can have a beer in the cold outside or in a crumbling :censored:hole of a bar in the main stand.

Come to think of it there isn't much incentive to get you into the ground after 2.50 either!!!

There is not much incentive to get you in the place before 2.50pm........at present in the RRE you can have a beer in the cold outside or in a crumbling :censored:hole of a bar in the main stand.

Come to think of it there isn't much incentive to get you into the ground after 2.50 either!!!

At least you get beer, mine is pissy bovril!

The fact so far the poll shows 90% arrive after 2.30pm must concern the club that something needs to be done to attract fans into the ground earlier.

I did it as I was bored at work but having done the poll made me think quite a bit, as you say worrying that 90% arrive after 230pm!

The club should have 7 a side under 10 games on the pitch between say 145-215pm i.e before the team come out that way I bet you parents would also become paying customers to see their lads play!

Either that or get a bloody bar selling cans and a licence

I did it as I was bored at work but having done the poll made me think quite a bit, as you say worrying that 90% arrive after 230pm!

The club should have 7 a side under 10 games on the pitch between say 145-215pm i.e before the team come out that way I bet you parents would also become paying customers to see their lads play!

Either that or get a bloody bar selling cans and a licence

I'd imagine most of us arrive so late simply because we can.

Yet again, a winning, entertaining team will have us in much earlier than any guest beers and haute cuisine ever will.

I live very close to the ground, but we usually go up to the white hart to watch the lunchtime game before heading back down to BP about 2:50. It would be much easier if we had a bar with sky for us to drop in there, but as it stands, you either freeze your knackers off at the back of the RRE risking frostbite or get packed like sardines in the main stand bar ( or phone box )

Until we get proper facilities we'll be sticking to our usual routine. How much cash must the club miss out on ?

I live very close to the ground, but we usually go up to the white hart to watch the lunchtime game before heading back down to BP about 2:50. It would be much easier if we had a bar with sky for us to drop in there, but as it stands, you either freeze your knackers off at the back of the RRE risking frostbite or get packed like sardines in the main stand bar ( or phone box )

Until we get proper facilities we'll be sticking to our usual routine. How much cash must the club miss out on ?

the main stand already has sky and shows the luchtime match, it's not to busy either.