Crewe on Tuesday

I dont think we are going to take an army of fans which is a shame because its only an hour away!

However, this is my first away game of the season and as mental as it sounds I will be there singing my heart out!

I have encouraged a non Latics supporting mate of mine to join in and I will be giving it everything I can, thats my bit for the team.

I know we are :censored:e and I will be doing everything I can to cheer us on to a win. We need 3 points whatever happens!

Anyone else crazy enough to be going?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to cut my expansive back lawn with a pair of nail clippers at about 7.45pm on Tuesday night, likely to be more entertaining :grin:

I can understand that!

Its a local game though and Crewe fans are crap.

If enough of us get behind Latics we could turn it into a home game!

just booked via player share ... i take it it's pay @ the turnstiles?

A couple of commissions coming through for train booking via Virgin, so thanks.

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/retailers/?search=Virgin&order=alpha&page=A

No idea about tickets. Can't see it on the web site, but would assume there'll be no issues.

Sod the negativity, forget how utterly crap we've been all season, its a tenner and 40 mins on a train running every hour from piccadilly, the grounds a 1 minute walk from crewe train station, yes 95% chance it will be pants and (once again) a waste of our hard earned, but that 5% will never go away, always a chance of a sheff utd/portsmouth moment when your sat at home watching jeff stelling, thinking to yourself "ya know what, wish id gone now wish I was one of the elated tics bouncing on the "terraces"