Last Nights Right Back

Craig Peed had a 'mare against us a few seasons back IIRC, as did Matty Patterson for southend (the game JYM scored for them against us).......there are loads of opposition players who have stickers vs us; its just usually at the same time; most of ours are too!!

Deary me that Patterson was awful.

Super Frank Sinclair at BP was hillarious.

I remember when Jason Mcateer played for tor the trannies against us probably about 6/7 years ago, we were giving him :censored: all game and he was giving it back, then with about five minutes to go paul edwards tried crossing it in and it smacked mcateer straight in the face before rolling back to edwards who again smashed it straight into his face, hilarious.

I remember when Jason Mcateer played for tor the trannies against us probably about 6/7 years ago, we were giving him :censored: all game and he was giving it back, then with about five minutes to go paul edwards tried crossing it in and it smacked mcateer straight in the face before rolling back to edwards who again smashed it straight into his face, hilarious.

And McAteer cried out in pain 3 years ago.

I'm guessing you must have sat in the Lookers Lower?!

Jermaine Beckford was always rubbish against us

and another player who I cant actually believe is a premier league player (he has obviously improved a great deal) is Grant Holt

Gregan used to dominate them both every single time!

I bet neither scored while up against the big man

Jermaine Beckford was always rubbish against us

and another player who I cant actually believe is a premier league player (he has obviously improved a great deal) is Grant Holt

Gregan used to dominate them both every single time!

I bet neither scored while up against the big man

I can still remember Gregan sending Grant Holt face first into the netting at the RRE and swaggering off smirking to himself, legend.

Does anyone remember a player screaming really loud when fouled about 4 or 5 years ago think it was a Tuesday night game and every time he got the ball everybody screamed like he did. If I remember it was a soft challenge on him and he screamed like a little baby.

Edited by Andyt84

grant holt this week said the fact that he hasn't been called up for England ridiculous i think in fairness then roy hodgson should phone him up and give him the reason: its because your :censored: grant

Edited by NJ33

Does anyone remember a player screaming really loud when fouled about 4 or 5 years ago think it was a Tuesday night game and every time he got the ball everybody screamed like he did. If I remember it was a soft challenge on him and he screamed like a little baby.

Not sure on that one. Few seasons ago, opposing player got the ball whacked into his privates and went down in agony.. There was a collective ouch from BP for the player..

grant holt this week said the fact that he hasn't been called up for England ridiculous i think in fairness then roy hodgson should phone him up and give him the reason: its because your :censored: grant

Second highest English scorer in Prem last season with 15 goals. Think it is ridiculous that he hasn't been at least included in a friendly squad.

Yeah I think we were playing Bournemouth but I can't remember the players name it was right in front of the Lookers and the whole stand imitated him for the rest of the game.