I don't think most PNE fans feel the same way but quite nice to read that comment. Their forum has been largely dismissive of us and given us no credit. Lots of comments along the lines of "we've lost to a poor Oldham side".

Hopefully a lot more clubs will be saying the same thing, starting with Sheff U!

Unfortunately it comes with the territory of being an Oldham fan that supporters of other clubs are going to turn their nose up at you. Whether that be a supporter of a 'massive' underachieving club like Preston who believes they've got a god given right of beating us or some stuck up snobby Southerner of some club no better than ourselves in statue like Bournemouth or Yeovil whose horrified at the fact that Professional Football was invented in the North and therefore has to visit places Oldham.

But the likes of Joe Royle thrived on it, I just hope that Dickov reads some of the crap opposition fans say about us and thrives on it too

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa.

Westley throwing a sulk, the colossal bellend

OK, I've not been following him that closely, but you can now sign me up to the, "Westley is a total cock," club. I think he must have been trying to do the thing Clough did when a Forest team were waiting for him to come in at half time and :censored: a couple of victims, and he just came in and said, "My fault lads, I picked the wrong team." Ruins it to then cry about everything else under the sun though. What a plonker.

Cloughie blamed everything on Carl Tiler, according to Roy Keane he was hiding behind the door in a darkened office pissed when England Manager Graham Taylor called to see him about one of his players...

Have to say I reckon Taggart's supping as much as Cloughie was these days, his Autobiography Update is going to called Fifty Shades of Purple Nose….

• 1 month later...

Another sulk following the draw with Notts County. Obviously horrible for Laird breaking his leg, wouldn't wish that on anyone.

But Westley makes them out to be saints and according to the Notts press they were anything but.

http://www.pnefc.net/news/article/westley-beyond-a-joke-499102.aspx?pageView=full#anchored