• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it'll be tough, but the important thing is to stop Westley thinking he's God, I don't care how we play

Preston will be hard to beat though, but there's no reason we can't beat them. Performance like Crewe and we'll have a chance, performance like Cov and they'll walk all over us

How can Dickov select a different team than the one that beat Crewe unless M'Voto is injured?

Same tactics, same team, same performance.

That was a big win and they've gained a lot of confidence from it, I'll stick my neck out and say we'll win it.

How can Dickov select a different team than the one that beat Crewe unless M'Voto is injured?

Same tactics, same team, same performance.

That was a big win and they've gained a lot of confidence from it, I'll stick my neck out and say we'll win it.

Goals came in the second half..

Tarky over M'Voto even if the latter is fit?

Goals came in the second half..

Tarky over M'Voto even if the latter is fit?

Its cruel to Tarky, I know, but M'Voto deserves his place in the team, he's been excellent throughout the season so far, being the outstanding defender in the 3rd best defence in the league so dropping him could come back to bite us. The CBs aren't there to score goals so having Tarky over him for scoring would be prioritising the wrong things even after him coming on he was solid.

Having said that, if Dickov see's any sort of affects of the injury he got against Crewe then I wouldn't want him to play if he's not fully fit. But on full fitness, M'Voto starts.

Edited by NewBlue

I hope we spawn a 93rd minute winner; that comes off; i dont know; Matt Smiths left bollock or something; after being outplayed all game.....just to see Westley explode on the touchline.

Hate's a strong word........but i feckin' hate Graeme Westley.

Yeah!

I love a good old last minute winner! Mental.

I think it'll be a really tough game but think we can win it.

Not much to back this up but I think Tarky will do well if he plays alongside Byrne.

Anyone think that Preston fans might outnumber ours? Sounds like they might bring a lot.

spoke to my mate who's a PNE fan says they have only shifted 800 tickets so far expects around 1500 on the day

That is one piss poor effort if that's all they bring.

There is some talk on twitter that they've sold 1500, a few days ago and are expecting 1000 more on top. If accurate that would be a reasonable effort.

We shall see but I can see them bringing more than 1500.

This is where it started Zorrro.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2424192/Westleys-legacy-leaves-Farnborough-in-the-red.html

But recently for me it's his attitude on the touchline and in interviews matched by his team's cynical style of play.

Here's his most recent interview

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19831129

Preston will come out to bully us tomorrow and will play ugly if they have to.

Unlike crewe who accroding to thier own manager played like boys. After a good result mid week im expecting to get bullied and harrased and the midfield will start to sit to deep and then the problems start

This is where it started Zorrro.

http://www.telegraph...in-the-red.html

But recently for me it's his attitude on the touchline and in interviews matched by his team's cynical style of play.

Here's his most recent interview

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19831129

I love it that he thinks he is so successful that he faces the same envy as the Manc clubs. What a nob.

Preston will come out to bully us tomorrow and will play ugly if they have to.

Unlike crewe who accroding to thier own manager played like boys. After a good result mid week im expecting to get bullied and harrased and the midfield will start to sit to deep and then the problems start

It will be a totally different challenge to facing crewe tomorrow. Preston will be far more robust and it will depend on whether our players can withstand the physical presence, especially our more flambouyant players.