Other last minute elation point saving/replay saving late late shows

Yesterday was definitely up there with: (Not winners but levellers only)

Stitch at Southampton 2-2

Redders at Hull 2-2 (After being 2-0 down)

Stimson's og NYD '91 Latics 1 Newcastle 1

Olney v Leeds Sept '92 (After being 2-0 down)

Adams at Everton March '93 (After being 2-0 down)

McCarthy at Bolton Oct '94 (After being 2-0 down)

Whitehall v Wycombe Oct '99 (After being behind twice to ten men) 2-2

Tipton v Colchester Jan '01 1-1

Tipton v Bury March '01 1-1

Corazzin at Wrexham Aug '01 (After being 3-1 down)

Beharall v Wigan Dec '01 1-1

Colusso at Bury March '02 1-1

Vernon v Peterborough April '04 1-1

Liddell v Orient Oct '06 (After being 2-0 and 3-2 down)

Macca at Scunny Jan '07 1-1

Clarke at Brentford March '07 (After being 2-0 down) 2-2

Whitaker at Cheltenham March '09 1-1

Eardley at Carlisle April '09 1-1

Lowe v Walsall April '11 1-1

Wes at Preston Oct '11 (After being 2-0 and 3-2 down) 3-3

Simpson at Wycombe April '12 2-2

Smith at Sheff Utd Oct '12 1-1

Edited by oafcprozac

I seem to remember being at leyton orient, taylor bagging a couple with the equaliser within the last few mins.

On thinking about it Taylor may only have got 1? A header? Lidds may have the other

Edited by pukka

I seem to remember being at leyton orient, taylor bagging a couple with the equaliser within the last few mins.

On thinking about it Taylor may only have got 1? A header? Lidds may have the other

I believe it was a late penalty. Despite us being the better team they went 2-0 up with 20 minutes to go. I think we pulled one back straight afterwards, then Leon Clarke had a header that crossed the line that wasn't given

Edited by Tommy_Fent

I believe it was a late penalty. Despite us being the better team they went 2-0 up with 20 minutes to go. I think we pulled one back straight afterwards, then Leon Clarke had a header that crossed the line that wasn't given

I think Clarke's was disallowed for offside that day rather than for not crossing the line.

Think it was Ritchie who scored both goals in the 2-2 at Leeds Road , when that scumbag jumped out of the stand and attacked the linesman.

Ritchie and Wright, Gary Williams' corner, Tommy Wright equalised to make it 2-2. Hudds fans adamant it was a goal-kick. Hudds fan ran on smacked the linesman. Hudds relegated as a result of failing to win. April '88. Stitch scored the first goal...

I think Clarke's was disallowed for offside that day rather than for not crossing the line.

we're getting a bit mixed up here. We played at Orient and Brentford on consecutive weeks in March '07. We were 2-0 down in both games, at Orient Taylor and a Lidds penalty brought it back to 2-2 and we did indeed have an effort that cross the line by a decent margin ruled out.

The week after we were 2-0 down at Griffin Park with time running out. Clarke immediate pulled one back, before he buried a late, late penalty to make it 2-2.

we're getting a bit mixed up here. We played at Orient and Brentford on consecutive weeks in March '07. We were 2-0 down in both games, at Orient Taylor and a Lidds penalty brought it back to 2-2 and we did indeed have an effort that cross the line by a decent margin ruled out.

The week after we were 2-0 down at Griffin Park with time running out. Clarke immediate pulled one back, before he buried a late, late penalty to make it 2-2.

Orient report at time also says was offside and no mention of dispute over crossing the line - http://origin-www.leytonorient.com/page/MatchReport/0,,10439~33920,00.html

Did he have two disallowed? I only remember the offside.

Followed by lots of fist pumping and badge kissing? I recall Clarke being absolutely woeful that game despite managing to come away with a pair. First touch like Carlton Palmer.