Main Stand Lower

Best seat in the house I believe....can't see why anyone would choose to watch a game from an end rather than the side....

Love my main stand next to back row seat where I can see the away staff and some close up action...

Few spares in and around me...wouldn't even need to get there too early...

Best seat in the house I believe....can't see why anyone would choose to watch a game from an end rather than the side....

Love my main stand next to back row seat where I can see the away staff and some close up action...

Few spares in and around me...wouldn't even need to get there too early...

Spot on for me, I dont understand how people sit behind a goal all the time (each to their own).

Much better veiw at the sides, some characters in there aswell.

I sit RRE side of Main Stand only 3 rows back and never get wet.

Some characters in there aswell :mainstand:

Spot on for me, I dont understand how people sit behind a goal all the time (each to their own).

I sit in the ends, I alternate between stands depending on matches and find that there is a better atmosphere, though the view isn't great for general play it tends to be better for seeing a goal, granted, we don't often score at home.

I'd much rather sit higher up though, in the upper tier of the Main Stand if I was to sit in a side stand, I personally hate being on pitch level, hence why I sit at the top of the Chaddy and RRE.

I sit in the ends, I alternate between stands depending on matches and find that there is a better atmosphere, though the view isn't great for general play it tends to be better for seeing a goal, granted, we don't often score at home.

I'd much rather sit higher up though, in the upper tier of the Main Stand if I was to sit in a side stand, I personally hate being on pitch level, hence why I sit at the top of the Chaddy and RRE.

Aye, its just that if the goal is opposite end to you Main Stand is the better view.

I know what you mean, its better when Latics are kicking into the goal you sit behind and atmosphere is better but side view everytime for me!

Was gonna go in the main stand lower when they pulled the lookers down but opted for the cheaper RRE...might give it a go for a few games myself

you either got Pissed wet through or had sun in yer eyes, but I don't half miss my lookers paddock seat... class atmosphere and banter and a decent view!

I personally agree with friutygo and lancylad would much rather sit on the sides, the problem is my father in law was brought up on the chaddy and is obsessed by it in their been trying to convince him to go in main stand where have been a few times before and last time he went he said he was happy to try it in their

Just watched the highlights of last weeks leyton orient game looks like Nathan Clarke had a mare, more of the same please nath on Saturday :)

I sit in the main stand lower, a few rows back from the away bench. There are always a few seats around so I wouldn't have thought you'd have any problems finding a spot near the half way line.

There's usually some banter with the away bench too which is good for a laugh if the game's not up to much.

Edited by bossrocks