Alex Cisak

I would have posted but your mods seem to forget that we live in a democracy.

I'm not even going to respond to the "oh he must be Cisak" calls...what a joke.

I'll be honest with you, when I woke to see that Bouzanis had been sent off the way he had, this was my first reaction... :petesake:

...anyway, good to see one game in as the club's #1 Bouzanis was able to show you what a good pro he is...he has shown some serious remorse around the whole situation though...by posting about his favourite Italian restaurant on twitter. It's for things like this why we don't regard him back here in OZ. I did try to warn you, but apparently I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just a :Australia: ...

moving on from the Cisak/Bouzanis debate, because i think it's pretty much settled now, what do you guys as fans of the club think will happen in January? Cisak obviously did very well at Portsmouth and should keep the oldham shirt from here. Will the club risk selling Cisak and being stuck with Bouzanis? or will Oldham try to cash in on the lad?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest with you, when I woke to see that Bouzanis had been sent off the way he had, this was my first reaction... :petesake:

...anyway, good to see one game in as the club's #1 Bouzanis was able to show you what a good pro he is...he has shown some serious remorse around the whole situation though...by posting about his favourite Italian restaurant on twitter. It's for things like this why we don't regard him back here in OZ. I did try to warn you, but apparently I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just a :Australia: ...

moving on from the Cisak/Bouzanis debate, because i think it's pretty much settled now, what do you guys as fans of the club think will happen in January? Cisak obviously did very well at Portsmouth and should keep the oldham shirt from here. Will the club risk selling Cisak and being stuck with Bouzanis? or will Oldham try to cash in on the lad?

Given the (alledged) way Cisak forced his way out of Accrington when joining Latics, I doubt that Cisak would want to stay here after being sidelined. With that in mind I would say cash in if possible. Unfortunately Cashing in and Portsmouth these days do not go hand in hand.

G'day ya big Sheila.

Get another prawn on the barbie!!!

One game at Portsmouth I may add doesn't constitute doing well there.

he got MOM...caught his saves on the coventry player. He looked good. got them a point.

not sure about his exit from accrington, but he was going to sign for Melbourne Victory at one point, then he signed for you guys. Could you blame him for not wanting to stay at Accrington Stanley?

So it is just me then that is happy for one of our players to stick up for a team mate? He has no need for remorse in my book, last minute of the game, defends a youngster being harassed by a prat, pays the price. In my book he should have remorse if he hadn't done anything.

That's football, he could have picked up a niggle in training or dropped a bottle of salad cream on his foot at home and been out for six weeks. When the players are on the pitch the most important thing is getting the three points that day (or winning if it is a cup match) if they have to take one for the team then so be it. Obviously if they can get away with clouting one of theirs without getting caught then even better.

No one likes to see players shirking and pulling out of challenges in case they get injured either, go hard or go home.

So it is just me then that is happy for one of our players to stick up for a team mate? He has no need for remorse in my book, last minute of the game, defends a youngster being harassed by a prat, pays the price. In my book he should have remorse if he hadn't done anything.

Nah - you're not on your own.

I used to run into trouble on both Football and Hockey pitches, for doing just that. If one of the younger lads was in trouble, I'd way in to 'help'. And i'm neither big or 'tasty (copyright Danny Dyre)....but's it's what you do right?

I mean, Connor Brown is what, 19 years old & if he's over 9 stone piss wet threw I'd be amazed........

My only surprise in this is Bouzy beat Cliff to throttling Hulme - I'd have thought Cliff would have been there like a shot?

Nah - you're not on your own.

I used to run into trouble on both Football and Hockey pitches, for doing just that. If one of the younger lads was in trouble, I'd way in to 'help'. And i'm neither big or 'tasty (copyright Danny Dyre)....but's it's what you do right?

I mean, Connor Brown is what, 19 years old & if he's over 9 stone piss wet threw I'd be amazed........

My only surprise in this is Bouzy beat Cliff to throttling Hulme - I'd have thought Cliff would have been there like a shot?

It happens all the time in Rugby there's some pretty decent footage of 4 or 5 England forwards wading in on 1 Bok forward who was starting on our scrum-half.

As for Bouzy getting there before Cliff, well Bouzy had a decent start and not very far to go but I'd back Bouzy in a foot race with Cliff.

It happens all the time in Rugby there's some pretty decent footage of 4 or 5 England forwards wading in on 1 Bok forward who was starting on our scrum-half.

As for Bouzy getting there before Cliff, well Bouzy had a decent start and not very far to go but I'd back Bouzy Geoffrey Boycott's grandmother in a foot race with Cliff.

Amended for accuracy

he got MOM...caught his saves on the coventry player. He looked good. got them a point.

not sure about his exit from accrington, but he was going to sign for Melbourne Victory at one point, then he signed for you guys. Could you blame him for not wanting to stay at Accrington Stanley?

Aussiefan. You are dilousional. Alex is a fine keeper, but not in the league you think he is, Just come out and tell all concerned that you are his mum.