Alex Cisak

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AussieFan downgraded all of your comments. Neutralised them again for you :OASISscarf:

To be honest, we're in a Premier League style problem here, too many good keepers. Other than his ridiculous sending off yesterday, Bouzanis has been top quality for us, he even pulled off a cracking save from a header earlier in the game and has been fantastic recently.

Cisak too is an extremely good keeper, less tempremental than Bouzanis but equally good, maybe prone to more errors but overall great for 23 years old.

I'd love to keep both but realistically we can only have 1. I can't choose which one to keep. I'm swaying towards Bouzanis just because he's a little bit younger and his distribution is top quality. But I wouldn't mind if we got rid of him and kept Cisak. I don't mind.

I'm swaying towards Bouzanis just because he's a little bit younger and his distribution is top quality.

never got that, so many times that he launches one out of play and Dickov is shouting at him.. he can do it well but I wouldn't say that his distribution is top quality or his strongest point

never got that, so many times that he launches one out of play and Dickov is shouting at him.. he can do it well but I wouldn't say that his distribution is top quality or his strongest point

Always looks like he wants to get on the score sheet, either from his goal kicks, or on the end of one of our corners.

where is Aussiefan? the next three games should be fun. I doubt we'll see him cos it's either Alex himself or a family member who follows Newcastle United.

I would have posted but your mods seem to forget that we live in a democracy.

I'm not even going to respond to the "oh he must be Cisak" calls...what a joke.

I'll be honest with you, when I woke to see that Bouzanis had been sent off the way he had, this was my first reaction... :petesake:

...anyway, good to see one game in as the club's #1 Bouzanis was able to show you what a good pro he is...he has shown some serious remorse around the whole situation though...by posting about his favourite Italian restaurant on twitter. It's for things like this why we don't regard him back here in OZ. I did try to warn you, but apparently I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just a :Australia: ...

moving on from the Cisak/Bouzanis debate, because i think it's pretty much settled now, what do you guys as fans of the club think will happen in January? Cisak obviously did very well at Portsmouth and should keep the oldham shirt from here. Will the club risk selling Cisak and being stuck with Bouzanis? or will Oldham try to cash in on the lad?

I would have posted but your mods seem to forget that we live in a democracy.

I'm not even going to respond to the "oh he must be Cisak" calls...what a joke.

I'll be honest with you, when I woke to see that Bouzanis had been sent off the way he had, this was my first reaction... :petesake:

...anyway, good to see one game in as the club's #1 Bouzanis was able to show you what a good pro he is...he has shown some serious remorse around the whole situation though...by posting about his favourite Italian restaurant on twitter. It's for things like this why we don't regard him back here in OZ. I did try to warn you, but apparently I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just a :Australia: ...

moving on from the Cisak/Bouzanis debate, because i think it's pretty much settled now, what do you guys as fans of the club think will happen in January? Cisak obviously did very well at Portsmouth and should keep the oldham shirt from here. Will the club risk selling Cisak and being stuck with Bouzanis? or will Oldham try to cash in on the lad?

We live in a democracy - doesn't make OWTB a democracy. You act like a childish :censored: we treat you like a childish :censored:.