Seven home defeats already this season

I am sick and tired of this talented ,yet powder puff , soft bellied set of players.

Never can I recollect a team who can have so much possession yet carry so little threat ,whilst almost guaranteeing to give soft goals away.

Crewe were a desperately average team & would have been comfortably beaten had not Smith let his manager down big time with a stunning miss .

Taylor ' not ready' poaches like a good 'un picking up a mistake and buries the equaliser .......how dare he embarrass management by doing this.

But if Millar's defending for their winner is typical of the cream of our youth ....I think we had better look forward to non league.

Never did I imagine a competitor as admired as our manager was as a player , would produce the wimpiest team I can ever recall.

Sick to my back teeth of these losers.

Agreed. Too soft , absolutely had enough if how easy we roll over and get our tummies tickled.

Dickov had the summer to get some big, nasty experienced league 1 players, he chose once again to go down the pretty football route, montano, croft are good signings on paper but the team/squad needs a balance. We have 1 warrior in byrne, its not working, time to change

the wingers and full backs, and until recently the attack are just fine. the problem comes in the middle and at the back. mvoto and tarki are too prone to mistakes while weslowski and furman are soft as :censored:. byrne is ok for me. sort them 3 positions out and we would probably be a top half outfit.

but no, 3 of the 4 positions you need hard men in are powder puff

the wingers and full backs, and until recently the attack are just fine. the problem comes in the middle and at the back. mvoto and tarki are too prone to mistakes while weslowski and furman are soft as :censored:. byrne is ok for me. sort them 3 positions out and we would probably be a top half outfit.

The front six is the problem.

What's behind them isn't perfect, but the front six don't score enough.

I can't agree the wingers are fine, Croft cannot go past a man and Montano is powder puff. M'Changama is a square peg in a round hole.

Yet the manager still plays 2 holding midfielders at home, he just never learns, you would have thought so many home defeats would make him look again at his rigid formation. What was that Carry on film - "Carry on Regardless"

Smith's miss was terrible, but I thought he worked hard and caused a lot of problems in the air, unfortunately Baxter spent much of his time in midfield (managers orders?) so wasn't in the area when needed.

Edited by BP1960

Wasnt Dickov's brief to win more home games playing more attractive football to win some fans back . With the priority of staying in this league. Think we might see Furman & Cisak gone in Jan to bring in other,Furman has not been the same since he got into the SA squad and looks like he wants away from all accounts.

Its really dissapointing as this league is poor this year, a less talented squad than ours with more grit and discipline could win this league. Pissed off this year we should be up there with this squad.

Jose either forgot he was the second striker and drifted further back as the game went on, and was not told to get forward, or his brief was to leave Smith up front on his own winning the ball more often than not, causing havoc amongst their defence, with no one, until Dan came on, to take advantage of it.

The five players behind Smith are always too deep until we go behind ,the only teams we tore into were Preston & Donny in the cup , crazy to have this current team and keep playing so defensively. 19 shots looks good yesterday but most of them were off target and several of them were more like rugby conversion attempts.

The five players behind Smith are always too deep until we go behind ,the only teams we tore into were Preston & Donny in the cup , crazy to have this current team and keep playing so defensively. 19 shots looks good yesterday but most of them were off target and several of them were more like rugby conversion attempts.

What was more annoying for me was that you can add to that list Crewe away. We absolutely annihilated them at Gresty Road.

They are a very poor side and were there for the taking. If they are mid-table in this league then I wonder how bad we must be..

7 home defeats already is a truly shocking stat. It's far too easy for very average sides to leave BP with points.

Also, until this record is put right you can forget all about increasing our attendances.

The whole club desperately needs a boost, be it a new manager coming in or positive news on the new stand.

Attending BP at present is becoming more of a chore than a couple of hours of enjoyment.

We had the ' pinch me ' seasons.....these feel more like the ' punch me ' seasons.