The scousers turned out on a Friday night, to pottentially keep us in business last year. In my mind reward them a little and guarentee a full RRE instead of taking a chance on Latics fans crawling out from everywhere and complaining on ticketing policies etc...

The dwindling home support should be catered for by the 7000 or so left over, if not so be it thats life, whatever happens the grumbling brigade will be out force ....

Anyway watch out for number 2 when we are in the 5th round draw.

They turned up to watch themselves and some (a small minority) where accused of racial abuse at one of ours

we wouldnt have gone out of business if that game hadnt happened

they deserve no reward, give them the small section and beat them out of the cup!

They turned out to see some goals, for them. Couldn't give a :censored: about us.

Why would we lose out on the chance to get more potential fans into the stadium?

Yes, we are guarenteed they'll fill the RRE but if we get an extra 2000 Latics fans there and 10 of them become regulars that were exiles before then it's worth risking not selling out (even though I know we would).

I can't see why you want to treat them like they're more deserving than us. Make it a hostile atmosphere at a bitterly cold Boundary Park and get at 'em.

Why so much respect? We want to WIN this match.

I want BP full of home support, but unlikely.

Have you not read the 10 other threads, going on about how people deserve at least 4 tickets because they once went to an away game and they named their first pet after Ged Keegan?

We would sell 10,000 for this if we could.

The scousers turned out on a Friday night, to pottentially keep us in business last year. In my mind reward them a little and guarentee a full RRE instead of taking a chance on Latics fans crawling out from everywhere and complaining on ticketing policies etc...

The dwindling home support should be catered for by the 7000 or so left over, if not so be it thats life, whatever happens the grumbling brigade will be out force ....

Anyway watch out for number 2 when we are in the 5th round draw.

I thought they turned out because it was the only way of a guaranteed ticket should the club reach the F.A Cup final.

I have little respect for them at ALL. They turned out in big numbers to watch their team when it would be easy not too. I hope we can sell 10k, but people are saying we will only sell 3 /4 thousand season tickets at reduced rates, so where are the glory hunters week in week out.

Possibly on TV so a lot will do the easy thing and watch in the pub or at home, and then we may want to give them more to get the cash in.

Didn't they turn up because it was a Friday night so half of Ireland and Wiltshire couldn't go, and it was £25 when normally its £35 and all their remaining home games had sold out.

Liverpool fans didn't turn up at Anfield on a Friday night to help us out. They turned up to see some of their players play a game of football.

They didn't give us 15% of their ground we shouldn't give them any more than we have to if we can fill it with fans supporting Oldham.

What % of the capacity do we have to hand over?

You are supposed to give 15% but you can give less for segregation purposes- there was a big kerfuffle over City giving United roughly 11% last year. That is roughly the small section of the RRE.