Yes, I know, another Priority thread. . .

30 members have voted

1. 1. How do you best prioritise liverpool tickets?

• Vouchers on the gate for the brentford game
    • those buying both liverpool and yeovil tickets
    • those who can produce stubs from the forest/doncaster games?
    • lapsed season ticket holders from the last 5 seasons (if this is possible to track)
    • Free for all

but there are that many different ones flying about its hard to keep up with which are the most popular ideas, so which way of prioritising tickets would you choose?

Not included anything about season tickets because obviously they get first dibs.

I couldnt afford to go if I was required to attend the league games aswell, another three games would be too much. But I would think that would be quite fair. I'd go to the league games and give them to my brother or somebody else so they could get tickets, providing they took my son with them.

Season ticket holders obviously should get first dibs, no arguement at all, but only 1 ticket. Why should they get any more ? - last year at Anfield I spoke to a group of redsox fans in the bar at half-time and they had all got extra tickets from ST holders and 'gone for a piss up and to wind Liverpool fans up'. To me this is a big issue - it means non-Latics fans get easy access to tickets because they know a ST holder and ordinary non-ST holders have to take their chance in the queue. One ticket per ST and then free for all seems fairest way to me - get up early and take your chance in the queue should keep the redsox brigade at bay.

I can understand the arguments for the first two options. With respect to the third, wouldn't a lot of people have paid on the gate for the Donny game and therefore have no stub? I imagine, even if it's possible, the administrative burden of the fourth option would be too great.

Stevie's right. I was at Doncaster, and as with all games now, no stubs handed out on the gate. Plus you can't ask people to present stubs retrospectively - for example my dad threw his Forest stub away after the game, and also there'd be nothing to stop ST holders who went to Forest giving their stub to a mate.

Whilst personally I'd love to see priority for those of us who've followed the cup run from the beginning back at Kidderminster the best choice for the club has got to be a deal where the Liverpool tickets are available earlier if you buy a Yeovil ticket. Not only should it ease complaints, but would almost guarantee a bumper crowd v Yeovil. Win win.

Season ticket holders obviously should get first dibs, no arguement at all, but only 1 ticket. Why should they get any more ? - last year at Anfield I spoke to a group of redsox fans in the bar at half-time and they had all got extra tickets from ST holders and 'gone for a piss up and to wind Liverpool fans up'. To me this is a big issue - it means non-Latics fans get easy access to tickets because they know a ST holder and ordinary non-ST holders have to take their chance in the queue. One ticket per ST and then free for all seems fairest way to me - get up early and take your chance in the queue should keep the redsox brigade at bay.

How about giving priority to those who refuse to associate with Redsox fans?

Whilst personally I'd love to see priority for those of us who've followed the cup run from the beginning back at Kidderminster the best choice for the club has got to be a deal where the Liverpool tickets are available earlier if you buy a Yeovil ticket. Not only should it ease complaints, but would almost guarantee a bumper crowd v Yeovil. Win win.

Won't Yeovil now be a midweek game, which a lot of people may find difficult? I think the Brentford option is the best one, if you're not just going to have a free-for-all.

It could be done based on photographic evidence at Kidderminster. :wink:

Phill ...stop getting involved in these stupid polls.....whichever way allocation is done there will be winners and losers. If vouchers are put on turnstiles I will pay instead of using my season ticket ( as will others ) therefore increasing my entitlement.

Phill ...stop getting involved in these stupid polls.....whichever way allocation is done there will be winners and losers. If vouchers are put on turnstiles I will pay instead of using my season ticket ( as will others ) therefore increasing my entitlement...

...and increasing income.

bring back the membership scheme !

If I was charge for a day i'd go...

Days 1-7 Season Ticket Holders (x2)

Days 3-7 Non STH's buying a 2 match ticket - Liverpool+1 upcoming home game

(Club can only sell home capacity less STH's x2 at this stage)

Day 8 onwards - Open sale of any leftovers (2 max)

Edited by AndyGortonsMatches