Season ticket holders can have one ticket.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

£20 for fans of the future it's a joke

This was my reaction at first, but then I remembered that under 16's had paid £10 for the full season, or 45p per game if they go to them all.

£30 for 23 games including one against Liverpool? Seems like belting value to me.

Edited by danoafc

This was my reaction at first, but then I remembered that under 16's had paid £10 for the full season, or 45p per game if they go to them all.

£30 for 23 games including one against Liverpool? Seems like belting value to me.

It is but what about the cost of the home match in the 5th round and beyond to Wembley ! :first:

I suppose kids got a good deal earlier in the season so its only fair to rip them off now.

£20 for a child to watch a game of football at any level is scandalous. Even more so when one of the teams playing, the one that they are going to watch, is languishing in the lower echelons of the 3rd division.

What was the kids price at Liverpool in the cup? did you pay it? Yes on first sight it seems steep yet within a minute's reflection, no it's not

It was £20. No I didn't pay it because I'm an adult and therefore I bought an adult ticket. And with a years reflection, that is still bloody steep.

It was £20. No I didn't pay it because I'm an adult and therefore I bought an adult ticket. And with a years reflection, that is still bloody steep.

Then I suggest you makes ya choice. Adult buys adult ticket shocker!!

Edited by Lags

It may be steep but it is still the same price, have you seen the price of a loaf.

Its a shame for the kids that we haven't drawn them away this year, as the maximum price for a junior against League 1 oppostion this year would be £5.

http://www.liverpool...stic-cup-prices

*edit* - didn't realise it was only a fiver last year too.

Edited by dave_ragg1984

Then I suggest you makes ya choice. Adult buys adult ticket shocker!!

Yeah, kind of already made my choice. Never complained about the price for the adult tickets, nor said I wouldn't go. Don't think we should be ripping off the under 16's though. Though clearly others disagree.

My first reaction was that quadrupling the price of the kids' ticket was taking the piss, but when you put it like that, yeah, they've not been that hard done to over the season as a whole.

My first reaction was that quadrupling the price of the kids' ticket was taking the piss, but when you put it like that, yeah, they've not been that hard done to over the season as a whole.

I had to bother my anti-football dad for the entry fee every other week. 14 year old kids must need to scrounge £20 just to get :censored:faced every weekend at today's prices. They should get up a chimney if they don't like it, like our servants' children had to.

I can see the point of this and can understand that the club needs to make money but it's made my mind up not to go because it's too much hassle to get a ticket.

My Dad's got a season ticket and I haven't (for the first time in years, honest) and I've booked a week off to go snowboarding that weekend, flying Saturday or Sunday. I was looking into changing my holiday dates around because I haven't actually booked anything yet (looking for something last minute) but although I'd be able to get a ticket (I'm going to the Brentford game), due to these arrangements it would end up with me and my Dad not sitting together, which wouldn't be much fun.

Ah well. Good luck boys. Hopefully it will be on in bar somewhere where ever I end up in Europe! I don't think it will get much better than Saturday to be honest....

If you got in the queue early enough on Sunday you and your Dad could be able to sit next to each other with him in his usual ST seat. The one advantage of it only being 1 per ST holder is that ST holders should get their usual seat easily and the Brentford vouchers will probably not knock him out of his seat until later. Also depending on how many turn up at Brentford will mean how likely there are going to be seats on open sale. If less than 4000 extra turn up against Brentford everyone who turns up at Brentford gets a seat for Liverpool if they want. So if your Dad doesn't mind not having his normal seat you and him ought to be able to sit next to each other without too much hassle.

That's my ticket bought, just phoned the ticket office "Please may I order my Liverpool ticket?" "Certainly sir, what are your details?"

Job done.

You just give ST details and they'll send it in post for a quid?

That's my ticket bought, just phoned the ticket office "Please may I order my Liverpool ticket?" "Certainly sir, what are your details?"

Job done.

There was no way they were that friendly! I got seved by the same lady, efficient but still hates life.

You just give ST details and they'll send it in post for a quid?

I had to blag a bit as I didn't have my season ticket with me, long story but boils down to my wife had been using my car which had my coat in the boot with the season ticket in the pocket, she'd shifted some boxes and put the boxes in the boot and managed to bend my ticket book all out of shape. I took it in the house the other night to show here what she had done to my season ticket. She pointed out I was being a bit of a knob, perceptive woman my wife and I put the ticket on a bookcase and forgot to pick it up this morning.

So I had to give her some info so it was a bit trickier than it should have been but my fault for not having the ticket with me.

I had to blag a bit as I didn't have my season ticket with me, long story but boils down to my wife had been using my car which had my coat in the boot with the season ticket in the pocket, she'd shifted some boxes and put the boxes in the boot and managed to bend my ticket book all out of shape. I took it in the house the other night to show here what she had done to my season ticket. She pointed out I was being a bit of a knob, perceptive woman my wife and I put the ticket on a bookcase and forgot to pick it up this morning.

So I had to give her some info so it was a bit trickier than it should have been but my fault for not having the ticket with me.

Bugger, that was the story I was going to use :shifty: