Just out of interest...

To those of you planning to attend your first home game of the season v Liverpool

When was the last time you went to a home game?

Why did you stop going?

Do you think you'll attend one of the remaining 9 league games at BP after the 4th Round Tie?

Edited by oafcprozac

When was the last time you went to a home game? I think it was Carlisle last season, when Amos pulled off that wonder save

Why did you stop going? Moved away innit

Do you think you'll attend one of the remaining 9 league games at BP after the 4th Round Tie? Highly doubtful

When was the last time you went to a home game? I think it was Carlisle last season, when Amos pulled off that wonder save

Why did you stop going? Moved away innit

Do you think you'll attend one of the remaining 9 league games at BP after the 4th Round Tie? Highly doubtful

Season before Amos wonder save - so February 2011, nearly 2 years? But tbf London is hardly round the corner is it?

To those of you planning to attend your first home game of the season v Liverpool

When was the last time you went to a home game?

Crewe.

Do you think you'll attend one of the remaining 9 league games at BP after the 4th Round Tie?

All 9 of them i should imagine.

non season ticket holder but pay on gate every game

When was the last time you went to a home game? Versus Hartlepool, Boxing Day 2011

Why did you stop going? I spent only about four hours of 2012 in Oldham because...I was busy with television and such.

Do you think you'll attend one of the remaining 9 league games at BP after the 4th Round Tie? Highly likely - but I have to get the timing right so it doesn't clash with the Simply Ice Skating Factor heats.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

When was the last time you went to a home game? Huddersfield (h) last season - Kuqi's debut

Why did you stop going? Moved way, innit, like Zorrro.

Do you think you'll attend one of the remaining 9 league games at BP after the 4th Round Tie? Probably not.

Doncaster rovers boxing day just gone

Changed job 12 months ago which made it awkward as quite often Saturday morning was a regular run-in, coupled up with what was happening on the park (or should I say wasn't) and reflecting on what I had to do at work to be able to purchase a ticket- I thought b0ll0ck5 to them: why should I rush round to be served that.

Without a doubt

Edited by tangerinedreams

Last home game: v leyton orient 24th march 2012

Stopped going cause the football was :censored: and the price too high and generally lost interest

Might start going again if the team gives me reason to want to watch them, like a promotion push. Not gonna happen though

Edited by PlayItLivo

Last home game: v leyton orient 24th march 2012

Stopped going cause the football was :censored: and the price too high and generally lost interest the day Pav Abbot left Latics, Ive never been the same

Might start going again if the team gives me reason to want to watch them, like a promotion push. Not gonna happen though Pav makes a return

I feel your pain. I stopped going when Filipe left :wub: