Typical

You know, I listened to the Brentford commentary on Latics Player.

It seemed to me that we played some decent football, had much of the possession and whilst they felt confident that they could hold on to the win felt that we had a few good spells of pressure, sounded like Winchester ought to have equalised just before HT for example. I

couldn't make this one but are we being hard on the team because it is yet another home defeat? did Brentford look that comfortable?

Sounded like we did create a number if chances that on another day could have gone for us - same old story? Their commentators felt the main difference was Donaldsons finishing!

It seemed to me that we played some decent football, had much of the possession and whilst they felt confident that they could hold on to the win felt that we had a few good spells of pressure, sounded like Winchester ought to have equalised just before HT for example. I

couldn't make this one but are we being hard on the team because it is yet another home defeat? did Brentford look that comfortable?

Sounded like we did create a number if chances that on another day could have gone for us - same old story? Their commentators felt the main difference was Donaldsons finishing!

Don't believe everything you hear, I thought we were shocking, second to most balls and hardly an attacking threat at all.

We never really worked their keeper at all except for him gathering crosses. Brentford were comfortable.

it's another predictable home defeat to a team that comes with a plan and sticks to it. LLLLDL is our form in the last six league games, need to start getting points!

Exactly how I saw it. Perhaps not as many chances as we'd have liked but several went just the wrong side of the post or forced a good save from their keeper. That said, no totally clear cut opportunities which is a worry.

I honestly don't think the players (or even Dickov to an extent) know what the plan is on game day. I don't get to many games at all being away at uni all year but from what I picked up today there were times we were playing channel balls to a target man with no pace or hitting long to him with no around to pick up his knock downs/flick on's and, quite honestly, its like reading the same thing every week. what do they work on in training that is applicable to match day?! do they line up and ping 50yarders to smith who stands on his own and flicks it behind him? I made the forrest game as I go to uni not too far from Nottingham and first half, tactical was awful, I couldn't work out our formation or game plan at all. granted, second half was much better and we pressed high, forced them to play it long which we dealt with well. when we had the ball it went into smith who was supported by runners in behind or someone just deeper than him. so why then am I reading "we played far to deep today"? playing higher, pressing high worked against a good championship team, why are we sitting deep AT HOME in our own league?! Dickov seems so clueless I don't think he'd realise if he was on fire. super news about Baxter but can we PLEASE get in a back room team that has an ounce of tactical knowledge please my Corney?!

Great run. Worked it into his left peg really well. Then buggered it up.

We're at a point where good work without an end product is not sufficient.

It's been the case all season, nice build up then a :censored: finish or final pass.

This is the reason we're 3rd lowest scorers.