Judge me after 10 games.

I am :censored:ED off with the contant :censored: served up.

What gets me the most is that it took a THIRD party to sack his backroom staff who HE brought in.

What the hell, if he cant get his backroom staff right there is :censored: all chance of guiding our GREAT club to safety.

Im :censored:ed off to the back teeth, if you wann dilly dally around with constructive criticism then be my guest...

I am :censored:ED off with the contant :censored: served up.

What gets me the most is that it took a THIRD party to sack his backroom staff who HE brought in.

What the hell, if he cant get his backroom staff right there is :censored: all chance of guiding our GREAT club to safety.

Im :censored:ed off to the back teeth, if you wann dilly dally around with constructive criticism then be my guest...

Thats constant not contant.....;)

I think its safe to say everyone one wants him out now..... it was the wording of the post not the sentiment

But if posting in countless threads saying the same thing in different ways will speed up up his sacking then crack on!

No prizes for guessing but im pretty hacked off too about whats happening, we all spend our hard earned supporting the club we love, and when its poor performance week after week you only have to see what people are posting on here to understand we all feel the same. But abusive posts dont hold no sway with me. Just try and grow up a little and rise above it.

I think its safe to say everyone one wants him out now..... it was the wording of the post not the sentiment

But if posting in countless threads saying the same thing in different ways will speed up up his sacking then crack on!

Sorry about last night mate had a few beers and had been to the game. Id give my left bollock for Ronnie Moore right now and i know him quite well.

I have woken up angry, then I get wound when I have to hear the PD's post match report.

He is :censored:in clueless, SC " Paul were sacking your backroom staff cause there :censored:".. If he had any morals he should have gone then, he's one turd who insults our intelligence.

"The boys worked ever so hard today", heard that a thousand feckin times....

Fair enough, we are all frustrated

the thing that is annoying me the most is SC has sacked the back room staff but not a sign of a replacment after 3 weeks. not a rumour or anything from the club. 3 games ffs!

We are now wasting our only window in which to buy players by keeping PD in charge with no assistant to run ideas with for the rest of the season, everyone must look at the record and think wtf he has to go soon (even his mates must be pissing themselves)

are we waiting until after the window closes so a new man cant demand any money until next season?

what is happening with the backroom staff?

are we interviewing? are the club actually doing anything? is it TP until the season end? how long is the gardening leave?

I tell you now if we had not drawn Liverpool to play at the end of the month the club would have had to say something but it seems they think that one big game will keep us all busy and minds elsewhere

did I say frustrated........well pissed off!

Edited by palmer1