Coventry Highlights

Someone on the Coventry City forum said we are the worst team to have played at their place all season and Matt Smith is the worst professional footballer he had ever seen. Fair comment.

Shocking lack of closing down by Wabara.

The same Matt Smith that has been our player of the month and December, too.

That's an indictment on us at the moment. Fair play to Smithy, he's really improved and has started to learn his trade which is never going to be beautiful to watch. But we have some much better technically gifted players than Smithy who should be making more of an impact like Croft, M'Voto, Wabara and Simpson.

Although, he's bound to look like a worse player when he's up front on his own. If we had a player to get onto the end of his flick-on's then he'd look like a FAR better player.

Edited by NewBlue

Wabara should have got much closer on both occasions it was :censored:

dragged away from the man who crossed for the first by ball watching, every game our defenders do this, go/stay with the :censored:in man!!!

you cant commit in the area for the 2nd goal but get there quicker, who left the man free edge of the box in injury time? (great finish though)

Edited by palmer1

Someone on the Coventry City forum said we are the worst team to have played at their place all season and Matt Smith is the worst professional footballer he had ever seen. Fair comment.

They say that about every team they do have a severe case of the billy big balls

Horrific positional sense from Changy for the 2nd - why he got suckered towards the ball I'll never know. He is a very gifted player, but as I've said for a long time he really needs coaching on the positional element of centre midfield, untill them I'd sooner have Winchester in there all day long.

Wabara looks disinterested - send him back before Liverpool. He appears really happy to let crosses enter our box and I'm losing count of the number of goals he's cost us recently. Mvoto was shocking for the 1st as well, why did he encroach on Byrne's space? Madness!!

We need 3 points desperately 2mro.