50/50 scarves

Great to beat Liverpool, always had a soft spot for them and go to the odd game with Scouse Latic when he gets tickets to repay him for the trips he makes to outposts such as Crawley, Portsmouth, Colchester, Gillingham etc… with me.

Bought one after the game. Only half and half scarf I would buy though, wouldn't wipe my arse on a City or United Half and Half Effort….

Somebody should tell the club to sell 50/50 scarves for the Everton game outside of the stadium so people don't buy the fakes sold around the ground that the club makes no money from.

There were so many of those fake scarves on show yesterday that could've been £5 to the club if the buyers had seen the real scarves sooner. Just want the club to make the most of this cup run!

Also, how will we make a 50/50 scarf for the Everton match when both teams play in blue!

Hopefully people will be sensible and buy a Oldham / Everton scarf for a quid after the game and spend the other £4 on a programme or pie,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that is if the club actually produce programmes and stock pies like it was a 10k+ sell out not Morecambe in a mid-week paint pot cup game!

Hopefully people will be sensible and buy a Oldham / Everton scarf for a quid after the game and spend the other £4 on a programme or pie,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that is if the club actually produce programmes and stock pies like it was a 10k+ sell out not Morecambe in a mid-week paint pot cup game!

Apparently we can only supply 2700 pies on match day due to the heating arrangements. I'd suggest that if anyone really wants a pie at the game they get it before we kick off if the ground is full.

Apparently we can only supply 2700 pies on match day due to the heating arrangements. I'd suggest that if anyone really wants a pie at the game they get it before we kick off if the ground is full.

I planned ahead .... I got a plastic glass for the rest of my pint and a Hollands Cheese and onion pie for my walk from the Rifle to the Cahddy!! Still I couldn't plan for there being no programmes!!

Would you ever see a Man City, Man U 50/50, or an Everton Liverpool one?

No.

Hate them.

liverpool.jpg

man+u+man+c.jpg

I hate them, I wouldn't of minded grabbing one on the cheap after the match as people have said. I think they're only suitable when your playing a big European team.

I've seen a few clubs with them for cup draws v the likes of Stoke and Norwich.....

Edited by ChaddyKid

I'm pretty sure if the club did a line of latics/frankfurt 50/50s they would sell better than the current liverpool ones

would buy one 100% if they did this, someone should get onto somebody at the club about the possibility.

I wouldn't wear one. But if I'd seen them for a pound after the game then would have probably got one as an extra memento for the day, it's only a quid after all.

totally agree, I wonder if the club still have any left?

ALSO; wouldn't mind a scarf with the scoreline on for my wall.

Edited by iamjonesyyoafc