Great atmosphere

I think the Chaddy v RRE acoustics debate was settled once and for all yesterday. Sat in the Main Stand, the 1200 in the RRE were far noisier than the 3000 in the Chaddy.

Helps if the 3000 in Chaddy actually sung. As excharnwoodlatic said it was down to the daytrippers, disappointing.

Helps if the 3000 in Chaddy actually sung. As excharnwoodlatic said it was down to the daytrippers, disappointing.

Not sure why you are trying to be so downbeat.

I am aST in the RRE end , usually "relocate" to the Main Stand and yesterday was in the Chaddy.

The atmosphere was superb in there and you could see the other stands chanting and bouncing too. Everybody knows that the RRE sound travels better but the Chaddy did the club and players proud.

I regret we didn't do the "Nah Nah Nah..... Oldham" (Hey Jude) or the "We play in blue and tangerine" (Yellow Submarine) chants as an homage to the Fab Four. But as one Magical Mystery Tour bus leaves, another arrives, and we can put the record straight in Round 5.

There was plenty of that in the white hart and scooby's after the match........Hic.

I regret we didn't do the "Nah Nah Nah..... Oldham" (Hey Jude) or the "We play in blue and tangerine" (Yellow Submarine) chants as an homage to the Fab Four. But as one Magical Mystery Tour bus leaves, another arrives, and we can put the record straight in Round 5.

There was plenty of that in the white hart and scooby's after the match........Hic.

So, after the volunteers working so hard The Night Before, and then such a Hard Day’s Night, seeing off the Day Trippers……it was Altogether Now for a Good Night! A Day In The Life of a Latics fan, Flying with things Getting Better, after The Long And Winding Road, and the resultant Money (That’s What I Want).

Hope many say I’ll Be Back, bring on Everton, It Won’t Be Long and the Scousers will be hoping lightning strikes Not A Second Time - Tomorrow Never Knows.

Come on Yer Blues!