Club's Stance on Slags?

I'm not asking for opinions on this one, I'd just like a straight answer.

Where does the club stand on fans bringing slags into the ground? I've seen a few before in the Chaddy but, a while back, when I tried to bring my own, I was turned away as it had a wooden stick, which was considered a weapon. Also had the same problem later that season at Doncaster away.

What are the rules?

Where does the club stand on fans bringing slags into the ground? I've seen a few before in the Chaddy but, a while back, when I tried to bring my own, I was turned away as it had a wooden stick, which was considered a weapon. Also had the same problem later that season at Doncaster away.

What are the rules?

Think they're ok with them , though definition of a 'slag' may need to b confirmed!

Best topic title for a while. Pmsl

Extract from the Boundary Park Ground Regulations:

6. The following articles must not be brought within the Ground - knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.

Not if she's wearing wide kecks!

What are the rules?

What are the rules?

:gorgeous:

What are the rules?

You have to be willing to pass around so everyone else can have a go :grin:

Regulation 21(5)(ii) states: "Spectators are not permitted to enter the stadium with bikes".

Well that clears it all up!!

This one concerns me more ..........

12.1 Attempting to enter the Ground or being inside the Ground whilst drunk;

Crowds would be halved If they enforced this