Your democratic voice in Evertons Allocation

253 members have voted

1. 1. Which allocation do you support?

• 11-14% of the ground capacity
    • Same allocation as Liverpool (Large Section of RRE)
    • Full allocation of RRE (Approx 4200 capacity, equating to over 40% of ground capacity)

I would like to know how the police find it easier to police 4,600 away fans than 2,700. Given that most home fans generally go home after a game whereas away fans involve travelling via train, coaches, mini buses etc and tend to be the ones who will drink more on the day. I would also like to know why their twitter accounts reported minimal trouble on the day with only a few arrests yet they somehow say that there was trouble inside and outside the ground??? The only thing I saw was 30 Liverpool fans being contained at the top of sheepfoot lane after the game by riot police. Hardly trouble! I think it'll be a disgrace if latics give them the entire RRE. You've just given them half the capacity and completely taken away your home advantage

I would like to know how the police find it easier to police 4,600 away fans than 2,700. Given that most home fans generally go home after a game whereas away fans involve travelling via train, coaches, mini buses etc and tend to be the ones who will drink more on the day. I would also like to know why their twitter accounts reported minimal trouble on the day with only a few arrests yet they somehow say that there was trouble inside and outside the ground??? The only thing I saw was 30 Liverpool fans being contained at the top of sheepfoot lane after the game by riot police. Hardly trouble! I think it'll be a disgrace if latics give them the entire RRE. You've just given them half the capacity and completely taken away your home advantage

Sorry, meant to upboat you but missed!......this new I pad is doing my nut in!

Agree with all you say.

This is very suspicious. Didn't they tweet about a stabbing in the White Hart? Did that actually happen? (I was there at the time.)

gmproyton_zps3eab1d93.png

Embarrassing really, publicly appealing for information (and in the process needlessly whipping up fear of disorder) without bothering to check that it actually happened.

I really can't see how allowing the game to kick off at 6pm on a Saturday night then pushing for half the ground to be given to the away fans is going to 'prevent disorder'. If they can't cope with a segregated RRE then the responsibility for policing games at Old Trafford and Eastlands needs to be given to someone else.

Only trouble i seen apart from the fans on the pitch was when liverpool score let a flare off and it blow up, how can that be our falut. Giving everton more tickets is just going to kick out 1500 oldham fans. Its about time the club put oldham fans first, they can put the netting up at the side and push the everton fans 10-15 seats futher away, the rules state we have to give 15%? Thats only 1500 tickets and there getting an extra 1000 on top of that.

Stand up for the fans for once, always give into the police, its only advice,

This is very suspicious. Didn't they tweet about a stabbing in the White Hart? Did that actually happen? (I was there at the time.)

They did but it was at 10pm and they later denied that it was due to football having only initially questioned it.

You brought a load of fans in for the Liverpool game. Gave them a taste of BP at their best and then when they are likely to come back you stop them because we will make more money by not paying for as many police or stewards.

Terrible decision for me. I don't think the police have told us to do it. Maybe recommended but we can tell them we would like it split and will pay for a few more coppers.

Lose money on that game but more likely to get some despondent Latics fans back if they go to two games they enjoy.

I can't make Tuesday night games so it is likely I will end up having to watch it on the tele, which will be :censored:. :censored:. Double :censored:.

Don't know if I can see into the future or not but I was under the impression we had given them the whole of the RRE already.

Can't find any proof of my finding this out. So hopefully it was just a bad dream.

still under discussion with the police etc official statement to be released later