Dickov at 7/4 for Blackpool Job

http://www.skybet.co...anager-specials

Make sense with Derbyshire and Wabara moving in that direction?

Grayson now at 3/1.

It feels strange. I'm pleased that things are changing here. But it almost feels like a girlfriend leaving you for one of your old school mates!

How does that make sense when Derbyshire and Wabara were never Oldham players per se. And they are only on loan at Blackpool

Two Championship standard players, both playing at Oldham, both under Dickov. Signed by the club without a manager in charge. On the advice of..?

Basically what I am asking here is if Blackpool had already approached him prior to today?

Edited by Microcuts

Two Championship standard players, both playing at Oldham, both under Dickov. Signed by the club without a manager in charge. On the advice of..?

Basically what I am asking here is if Blackpool had already approached him prior to today?

Yeah I can see that side of it, but surely the only thing in Dickov's favour is that he might come a bit cheaper than other managers

Yeah I can see that side of it, but surely the only thing in Dickov's favour is that he might come a bit cheaper than other managers

Which is what I find so surprising. This is of course only speculation though so this could be an entirely irrelevant conversation!

And if he gets the job would try to take Baxter as well

Fine with me. Two and a half year deal, how much will they be willing to stump up?

Which is what I find so surprising. This is of course only speculation though so this could be an entirely irrelevant conversation!

As are most on this forum :drinking45:

Fine with me. Two and a half year deal, how much will they be willing to stump up?

The more the better

has baxter got a relegation clause in his contract

Highly unlikely.

If we get relegated, he is part of the squad that failed to avoid it...why would any club draw-up a contract like that?

Granted, he will most likely go, but he gave the club his signature in recognition of providing him with regular football and a platform to build upon, and to enable Latics to receive a fee when he does go.

Highly unlikely.

If we get relegated, he is part of the squad that failed to avoid it...why would any club draw-up a contract like that?

Granted, he will most likely go, but he gave the club his signature in recognition of providing him with regular football and a platform to build upon, and to enable Latics to receive a fee when he does go.

Those kind of contracts are extremely common. The reason a club draws them up is to attract players who might otherwise turn them down for fear of dropping down a league.

""It feels strange. I'm pleased that things are changing here. But it almost feels like a girlfriend leaving you for one of your old school mates!""

Are you ok, do you need to talk to someone about this?

*what I imagine it would feel like

Dickov back to 4/1 with Grayson favourite again. Perhaps there was nothing in it after all.