Neil Redfearn

Surprised he hasn't been mentioned he fits the bill ! Knows the club has a lot of experience and is still youngish for a manager. Currently at Leeds as Youth and Reserve manager led the Youth team to a 2nd place finish last season. Can't imagine he'd want paying over the odds and probaly has a few contacts in the game considering the clubs he's played for ! For me perfect candidate

Ahem see the Glynn Snodin thread (I did just mention him as a similar candidate to Glynn Snodin though)

But not for me, however, I'd take him as a number 2 to someone more experienced but aside from Grayson can't see who fits that bill who'd want him in that role.

Edited by rudemedic

What do we need? Just at this moment in time we need a quick thinking experienced old head, who knows this division inside out, has plans A, B, C and D engraved on his brain, and who is currently working on plan F for us ('cause we will need it). He Isn't afraid to kick some ass and dabble successfully in that last gasp loan market whilst having the ability to trust a couple of old pals who have been there and done that if only to re-enforce the philosophy that relegation is a complete NON STARTER and it won't happen.

BIG CALL....

What do we need? Just at this moment in time we need a quick thinking experienced old head, who knows this division inside out, has plans A, B, C and D engraved on his brain, and who is currently working on plan F for us ('cause we will need it).

Given our luck Plan E will turn out to be the one that would have worked