Signings

Murray was a Corney signing no doubt..

Unsure about the other 3 - only one that looks like a Dickov signing is Obita...

We'll see how the new man copes with our actual decent set of players, let's hope he makes them turn up and put a shift in for once!

Obita obviously knows one of Gary Ablett's daughters well judging by some of there twitter exchanges. It's a possibility that Gerrard (who was massive mates with Ablett) had a hand in that.

We've just signed 4 players until the end of the season.....on who's say so....I can't believe we've done that for a manager who was almost certainly in the last chance saloon.

Has somebody else had an input?

Dickov with huge dollops of Corney being that he is chairman. Does it matter, none of them are long term?

Can anyone see clubs pulling back loanees? It does happen after changes in management.

I remember Fergie doing this when he beloved son got the boot from Preston and re-calling all his loan players. However not everyone is a bitter and spiteful as him so cant see any of them re-calling their players on the basis that none of them were good enough for first team football at the respective clubs anyway.

I remember Fergie doing this when he beloved son got the boot from Preston and re-calling all his loan players. However not everyone is a bitter and spiteful as him so cant see any of them re-calling their players on the basis that none of them were good enough for first team football at the respective clubs anyway.

Any top team loaning players out does so becasue they think they will get good training, good experience etc and doubtless tehy will talk to the management of the borrowers to see whjat thye plan and how they will handle then. Makes sesne to me that they woudl take them back if all that changes as it is bound to when a manager departs.