ST holders can purchase their own seat for Everton?

Erm, it all worked for the liverpool game with no reservation of seats, how is this going to work when a significant element of the ST holders cannot reserve their own seat in the RRE as Everton fans will be in there?

Do the club expect people who sit together in the RRE to just sit in odd seats here and there if they want to use the main stand upper?

Erm, it all worked for the liverpool game with no reservation of seats, how is this going to work when a significant element of the ST holders cannot reserve their own seat in the RRE as Everton fans will be in there?

Do the club expect people who sit together in the RRE to just sit in odd seats here and there if they want to use the main stand upper?

They can sit in any free seat - as long as I get mine I'm happy ^_^

Haven't you heard, it's the same arrangements as for Liverpool?

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Season ticket holders in the RRE can chose any available seat of thier choice in the Main Stand Upper. There are are loads of non Season Ticket holder seats and there should be no problem getting small blocks of 4-8 together if you include seats behind each other. As ST holders you will have first shout because the regular MSST holders will be having their own seats. Plus, people tend to sit where they are put in the MS because the many ST holders would soon kick up a fuss.

i can't go MK Dons game so i'm giving my ST to my dad, will he get a voucher for the Everton game?

No. Only those who are paying to enter will be given a 'ticket', just like for the Liverpool game.

Edited by Fyldelatic