Anyone got a spare?

Got given two so I haven't had to venture to the ticket office but it's backfired. Promised my younger brother and a mate one (using our st vouchers) which at this stage leaves me short.

Unlikely I'll get down to the ticket office so if anyone has a spare for the RRE, I'll take it off your hands please.

Ta

Think you'll be all right to pay for them over the phone though, then pick up on the day.

No money in my account and no cc sales. Even more complicated as there's £40 in an envelope at the ticket office for as I left my season tickets at home and paid in the last home, won't hold one without proof of my season ticket (which they'll have when I take them down round claim the cash back).

All a bit of a mess, just have to hopefully pester someone to go down tomorrow.

No money in my account and no cc sales. Even more complicated as there's £40 in an envelope at the ticket office for as I left my season tickets at home and paid in the last home, won't hold one without proof of my season ticket (which they'll have when I take them down round claim the cash back).

All a bit of a mess, just have to hopefully pester someone to go down tomorrow.

No credit card sales? I bought tickets for the Liverpool game on a credit card.

Got given two so I haven't had to venture to the ticket office but it's backfired. Promised my younger brother and a mate one (using our st vouchers) which at this stage leaves me short.

Unlikely I'll get down to the ticket office so if anyone has a spare for the RRE, I'll take it off your hands please.

Ta

Credit Card is fine.

I reckon they might post it aswell, if you want to take a chance on it getting there?

If it's first class, you should get it by Friday if you do it tomorrow morning!

I've got two adult tickets spare now for the chaddy if your still interested.

Cheers, as friends and family are in RRE I'll try and sort one there tomorrow. If I've no luck and yours are still free I'll pm thee.

Obviously wouldn't ask you to keep hold on that basis

800 tickets still left ?

Thats a shortfall of £20 grand @£25 per ticket

We need all cash we can get - hope all those waivering or not had chance to get to BP sort it today or tomorrow.

Dont want a load of empty seats spoiling the atmosphere !

I was surprised. Reckon with a full day tomorrow it'll be reet. No-one about when I went down. Just glad I got myself sorted in truth.