Large section of RRE

After yesterdays fantastic atmosphere from the small bit of the RRE it would be good if the club moved everyone in the big bit to the small one.I think the fact that people were closer together helped yesterday!The whole stadium was rocking!!!

No there is absolutely no point having 2700 seats cordoned off for the 100 or so Yeovil fans. Plus, IMHO for our big league games the club is right to let the opposition have the whole of RRE in order to reduce costs as we don't fill the other stands. For the Liverpool and Everton games we needed to be able to use the small section to sell the seats as otherwise people would have gone without or wouldn't have too.

No there is absolutely no point having 2700 seats cordoned off for the 100 or so Yeovil fans. Plus, IMHO for our big league games the club is right to let the opposition have the whole of RRE in order to reduce costs as we don't fill the other stands. For the Liverpool and Everton games we needed to be able to use the small section to sell the seats as otherwise people would have gone without or wouldn't have too.

fair point just an idea

After yesterdays fantastic atmosphere from the small bit of the RRE it would be good if the club moved everyone in the big bit to the small one.I think the fact that people were closer together helped yesterday!The whole stadium was rocking!!!

I think it's worth a trial. How many ST holders do we currently have in the RRE? It has to fewer than the smaller section's capacity of around 1,600?

It would also mean that there wouldn't be the handful of matches when ST holders are moved from the larger to the smaller section.

Even with a 3 sided stadium there is still room for over 7,000 Latics fans at BP.

:chubb:

Piss off, we've been kicked out of the lookers already! In the big bit I've got a seat right behind the goal and high enough so that I get a quality view of the pitch. The small bit is at a bad angle, leave it for the aways.

This.

I have a perfect seat. Don't want to move.

the home fans- in the rocky rd- yesterday" where fantastic , people are already voting with there feet! if you want a sing-song! the chaddy died years ago, move on" every forward thinking club, and fan have? for some of are support- it seems memories" are the future.

the home fans- in the rocky rd- yesterday" where fantastic , people are already voting with there feet! if you want a sing-song! the chaddy died years ago, move on" every forward thinking club, and fan have? for some of are support- it seems memories" are the future.

The small section of the RRE holds 1600. Yesterday it didn't even sell out with only about 1300 in there. The CRE holds 3500 and there were over 3000 yesterday.

The argument will disappear when the new stand is built. The whole rre will go to the away team unless we suddenly start getting 10,000 home fans.

With the new stand there will be a capacity of 8.600 for home fans without using any of the rre