Di Canio gone from Swindon

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find myself agreeing with Peter Hitchens more and more.

I must be turning into a right miserable batstard.

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

I got about two paragraphs in. Apart from being a miserable bastard, Hitchens is also an incoherent bastard (from the tsunami school of rhetoric), a nasty fascist bastard, a self-serving bastard, a mass distraction bastard, a pitiless bastard, a stupid bastard and a tasteless bastard. How many bastards makes a :censored:?

How many bastards makes a :censored:?

Please don't link to one of his writings again, he's a c-word.

I think we should be careful about how we label some people. If we're not careful we'll run out of suitable words.

May I suggest we start with the basic premise that only Richard Littlejohn is truly a :censored:.

I think we should be careful about how we label some people. If we're not careful we'll run out of suitable words.

May I suggest we start with the basic premise that only Richard Littlejohn is truly a :censored:.

No, I think Martin Allen, in his own way, deserves to go in the c-box. And a bloke I used to work for in Doncaster.

Jeremy Clarkson is also the same

Jeremy Clarkson is also the same

No he very much isn't. Jeremy Clarkson is an entertainer who presents and writes purely for entertainment. Some people enjoy his output, some don't. Anyone who takes him seriously is an idiot.

Richard Littlejohn is an evil, poisonous, xenophobic, mysoginist, cowardly :censored:. He DOES believe everything he writes. Anyone who agrees with him should be shot.

No he very much isn't. Jeremy Clarkson is an entertainer who presents and writes purely for entertainment. Some people enjoy his output, some don't. Anyone who takes him seriously is an idiot.

Richard Littlejohn is an evil, poisonous, xenophobic, mysoginist, cowardly :censored:. He DOES believe everything he writes. Anyone who agrees with him should be shot.

The one flaw in your arguament is that Clarkson is anything but entertaining

It is a cause of eternal regret that I once shared an elevator with Piers Morgan and didn't punch him repeatedly in the face.

I've been in close proximity to Jeremy Kyle on several occasions (no I wasn't on his show, before some of you start) and regret not at least asking him why he's a c-word.

It is a cause of eternal regret that I once shared an elevator with Piers Morgan and didn't punch him repeatedly in the face.

I've been in a private function room with him (think he was diddling my mate's then boss). He's quite a big c-word in the flesh.