I am putting the following information on the forum for information purposes only. This is not intended to be a question and answer thread.

I have been down to the club this lunch time and it seems that some ST holders are kicking off with the ticket office staff because they can't have the number of tickets they want.

Please refer to the details on the official site on the following link.

http://www.oldhamath...ate-665362.aspx

The club have implemented a strict policy of 1 ticket per season ticket holder. It is stated in the article and their are notices up on the ticket office windows. We have been allocated 4,800 seats for the game. As we have 3,300 season ticket holders they cannot make it 2 per season ticket as that would potentially exceed the available tickets.

Whilst people want to sit together and not everyone has a season ticket, there are still ways that this can still be achieved.

1) If you know a season ticket holder who is not going, ask for their season ticket book.

2) If the person/people who is/are going with you are going to the game on Saturday, they can get their voucher at the match and the season ticket holder and voucher holder can purchase their tickets after the game on Sunday. (Tickets will not sell out to season ticket holders only)

3) If you friends, either cannot or choose not to go to the match on Saturday then the season ticket holder and heir friend can obtain tickets togeteher on Sunday during the open sale phase.

Seaon tickets have historically enjoyed priority over the pay per match/casual/occassional supporter. The club cannot give every season ticket holder preference where the capacity available doesn't allow them to as in this game where they would need to have 6,600 available. All season ticket holders are being treated equally whether you go down at 9am this mroning or midday on Saturday.

Giving abuse to the staff is unacceptable

Do you reck they're holding 1200 back to see how sales go??? seen as 6,000 is the minimum we are entitled to, or do you think OAFC simply thought that if less than 7,000 can bother to turn up for the home game then we won't get anywhere near 6,000, let Everton sell em and guarantee us more cash?

Bit late on this...

I was mildly dissapointed for it not being 2 per season ticket but ye two tickets for each of 3,300 seson tickets holders desn't fit into 4,800 seats - simpuls.

Giving the ticket staff a hard time is bang out of order. Just doing their job.

As previous post - I had no idea we had 3,300 season ticket holders - really. Does that mean that around 80% - 90% of home fans on a Saturady are season ticket holders? Maths is not my strong point though.

As previous post - I had no idea we had 3,300 season ticket holders - really. Does that mean that around 80% - 90% of home fans on a Saturady are season ticket holders? Maths is not my strong point though.

It does, which also means very little match-day income for the Club through the turnstiles.

I was brought up going to football in the early 70s and in those days people having a season ticket were in the minority. I guess things have changed considerably since then.

I'm just going down ealy Sunday morning now and hope to get two in the open sale - and tough if I don't. I'll probably end up with the best two seats in the ground.

I was also surprised we have that many. Don't forget the £10 junior tickets will have swelled the number quite a bit. And they don't necessarily turn up every week.