How many will everton win by?

I suspect you have seen Everton more times than we have Sir!

Ok, I admit it!! Yes!!

On a more serious note you have done amazing and I do believe we SHOULD beat you easily but time will tell, ok I wished you all the luck against Liverpool but not last Saturday or next week!!

Ok, I admit it!! Yes!!

On a more serious note you have done amazing and I do believe we SHOULD beat you easily but time will tell, ok I wished you all the luck against Liverpool but not last Saturday or next week!!

Easy spot - we have a Scouser alert that lets us know if we have more than one registered, we have one Scouse fan and Big Joe can't use computers.

To be honest if you fluke your way past us, looking at what is left I wouldn't mind you winning the thing at all. We are still going to burn your chippy down though. Again.

Or can Oldham realistically cause problems against a great Everton side at Goodison with the quality of Baines, Fellaini, Jelavic, Jagielka etc.???

Your lads probably thought that it would be easy at BP, it wasn't. They will probably think that it will be easy at Goodison too, It wont be!!!. Our club, players, and fans are coming to merseyside to enjoy a great night out, and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who knows?. Edited by 100milesaway

Or can Oldham realistically cause problems against a great Everton side at Goodison with the quality of Baines, Fellaini, Jelavic, Jagielka etc.???

We already have caused problems hence the replay??? Technically speaking, both the goals we conceded were stupid mistakes, you couldn't handle our goals though and if there was another 5 mins on the clock, it could have been a reapeat of the Liverpool scoreline ;)