How many will everton win by?

I would say its a very good Everton side. The best Everton side iv seen. People shouldn't underestimate them. There not at the top end of the greedy league for no reason.

It is nowhere near a GREAT Everton side though is it?

Nowhere near the Everton side who won the league in the mid eighties, absolutely nowhere near!

Why are a few people sniping at this bloke? He is obviously a bit tongue in cheek and says how well he thinks we have done.

I think we will get beaten 3-1....

but I said that last saturday too.

Edited by pukka

Why are a few people sniping at this bloke? He is obviously a bit tongue in cheek and says how well he thinks we have done.

I think we will get beaten 3-1....

but I said that last saturday too.

I think a few of the responses were meant to be tongue in cheek too, mine was!!!

The chances are we are gonna get beat, but i'm quite enjoying rattling Forest, Liverpool, Everton (and hopefully Wigan and so on) until we get knocked out.

Vs Forest Liverpool and Everton last Sat I feared that we would be outplayed and humiliated by the score and that it would knock the team back for the rest of the season like that semi-final replay vs you know who did.

However, now that we have come through those games with our heads held high I don't think a hammering on Tues would have much effect on our league performances. So on Tues we go to Goodison with no fear and we have a good chance off getting the chance to smash the plastics in the next round.

I'll go for a score of 0 - 1

Edited by laticsrblue

It is nowhere near a GREAT Everton side though is it?

Nowhere near the Everton side who won the league in the mid eighties, absolutely nowhere near!

I think most Everton fans would agree with this, What would they give for a team with Southall, Stevens, Stephens, Sheedy, Sharp, Reid, Watson, et al. That was a quality side playing quality football, would have paid good money to watch them in their pomp, (and I did as a football fan) Great football is a joy to watch, as much as there is only one team in my heart.

Sadly the deluded Premier League fans, regard a team that finishes 4th a 'great team'. The team we played between 88-90 is better than this current Everton side. Whether they beat us or not they won't win the cup and they won't finish 4th. Got a feeling they'll be sniffing round Tarky though, Moyes is no idiot and as he usually shops in the bargain basement often takes a punt on potential and footballing centre-halves are a bit of rarity. Especially at the price they are likely to get him for. Like Dawson at WBA, someone will take a chance then loan him out to fast-track his development.

Edited by oafcprozac

A team on the way up, I know couldn't have got much lower, is playing a team on the way down. Liverpool will finish above them as they have lost heart as 4th place now seems out of reach. Disillusioned with the wrong mindset. Come on oldham and lets go pie to pie with Wigan.

wern't we suppose to lose thre last time ? or at home to liverpool 3 weeks ago.

If everton dont try hard and turn up to win, they will end up watching us on itv in 3 weeks playing wigan at home.lol

Its amazing the confidence built up. I actually believe that if they don't turn up we have a great chance.

Whereas when PD was in charge I never really had that feeling.

Its amazing the confidence built up. I actually believe that if they don't turn up we have a great chance.

Whereas when PD was in charge I never really had that feeling.

why shouldnt we have a chance? its a 2 horse race. and i can ni on guarentee we will want it more