Father and Son Combo In Chaddy.

The most annoying pair I've ever had the misfortune to listen to!!

Sit on row Y or thereabouts just behind the rhs of the goal, they're unbelievable, screech and shout the same old :censored: every game!

Son's favourite being fifty p head to Big Jean, father just abuses all the players and the ref, as a combo it's unbearable and so bloody cringeworthy!!

Father's a beauty, he gets so stressed that he just utters complete garbage, you silly man, offside, you're useless etc and then goes on a totally obscure rant about nothing!! To be fair he never usually resorts to swearing but might be better if he did!

I'm as passionate as the next man but I have a modicum of self respect and self restraint, the two are just one offs. I bet they go home, sit in complete silence under the domineering influence of wife and mother, pair of cocks but it takes all sorts!

Anyway, totally random but I bet each section of the ground has something similar to endure each game!

Was bad queing up for everton tickets, lots of part timers recently boarded the cup run bandwagon.. Players walking past to their cars, "whos that?", "well played deano" as tarkowski walked past and cisak was somehow mistaken for wesolowsk, asked how his injury was and if he would be fit for tuesday.

And some annoying :censored: in front in preston north end cap coughing like a right bitch for 2 full hours

Started taking my daughter when she was about 5 and for the first 2 years she thought Eardley was called 'Bloody Hell Eardley' as a result of the guy 2 rows in front. Currently we sit a few rows in front of a lass in her early 20s who swears constantly at all our players and the ref and any of the oppo who makes a tackle. None of our players can ever be deemed to have been off side of to have committed a foul. However it has made me think about what the quiet guy in front of me thinks about my almost ceaseless commentary on the game.' Hold it, support him. SUPPORT HIM!. play it wide, far post, far post!! oh nooo!'

But then of course my view is correct and I have a much better understanding of the game than anyone else so I'm sure they benefit from my expert summary.

All part of the fun, isn't it? Someone in the Chaddy kept shouting "bloody hell Baxter, pull your finger out". He's scored the only goal of the game and played most of the second half with a bruised bellend, do you want to cut him a tiny bit of slack?

We did have a thread for :censored: Our Fans Say (can't remember the actual thread title to search for it), it was really entertaining, someone should dig it out.

I get paranoid when I go games with the old man. He doesn't know much about football but I took him to a home game a few years ago (never having taken a prior interest) and now he loves it. Gets the offside rule too. Asks silly things like "Is Lee Hughes the bloke who used to play for us?" but don't gi him any :censored:.

That was an example from a few year ago, he knows who Lee Hughes is now, progress.

Edited by SholverBlue

My dad, who has supported Latics for nigh on 65 years, came to his first match for about 5 years at Christmas just gone - Doncaster at home. The teams came out. He looked at them for a few seconds, and then turned and said, 'I assume we're the ones playing in white'.....

Amidst suicide-inducing and needless parental input into my travel arrangements, my mum somehow suggested that her and my dad might come to the game and give me a lift back after. My dad got taken to PNE by his dad a few times and didn't like it as he wanted to go home and read books. My mum has not to my knowledge been to a professional sporting event in her life. "I don't think you'd like it mum." "You do know I'm going to be spending all day getting :censored:faced with my mates, don't you?" etc etc