Players say they're leaving - I am going to kill myself

Honestly...

"So Dean, we'd like to sit down and discuss a new 2 year contract with you and your agent. How's about it?"

"Well to honest boss, I've already got 3 offers from Championship sides and one Bundesliga team and they are all paying at least 4 times what I think you are likely to put on the table, so it's probably going to be time we go our separate ways."

"Fair enough Dean, thanks for everything and good luck."

Better than not knowing isn't it? I'm sure some of our squad will be sweating on being offered an extension for a good while yet.

Honestly...

"So Dean, we'd like to sit down and discuss a new 2 year contract with you and your agent. How's about it?"

"Well to honest boss, I've already got 3 offers from Championship sides and one Bundesliga team and they are all paying at least 4 times what I think you are likely to put on the table, so it's probably going to be time we go our separate ways."

"Fair enough Dean, thanks for everything and good luck."

Better than not knowing isn't it? I'm sure some of our squad will be sweating on being offered an extension for a good while yet.

"But here's a written contract with our offer on anyway Dean; you will note its a better one than you were on."

That way we get compensation.

Lees I take your point however the players most likely to be off are those that have underachieved hell of a lot this season so in one way its no bad thing but to think they are better than little latics is a slap for all those like your goodself who lash out thousands following the under performing jessies.

I think its nailed on to be Simpson and Furman who are clearly going. (Who turn up when it suits them)

Anyway Chris Taylor will be returning next year... :deal2: 17 games all season.

Taylor's been injured since December

Lees I take your point however the players most likely to be off are those that have underachieved hell of a lot this season so in one way its no bad thing but to think they are better than little latics is a slap for all those like your goodself who lash out thousands following the under performing jessies.

I think its nailed on to be Simpson and Furman who are clearly going. (Who turn up when it suits them)

Anyway Chris Taylor will be returning next year... :deal2: 17 games all season.

no its not a slap in the face.

This is how the real world and how it works if someone wants to pay over the odds for players who have had a few good games and have overall been inconsistant this season then fine aslong as we know our price and do whats best for the club. I think most of this squad will stay once the dust has settled on this cup run the reality will kick in most of them are league 1 players for a very good reason but if they stay or go the club will go on and we will find some new players.

It's who gets his rainbow book that worries me.

I'm sure there will be a taker for every book in my collection, although many will be disappointed at the lack of entries... Needless to say Victoria will spend the rest of her days in mourning, much like her namesake, so no luck there chaps.

I've just done a big post on another thread.. you've just made my point in seven words. I hate my life.

It's taken me over 13,000 posts to get to such an articulate level. Keep practicing and you can soon be as addicted to the Internet as I am!

Whilst I agree that players come and go when crowds are on the up and we are in a relegation scrap I would much rather prefer that was kept in house by Corney

I can see it now we lose this weekend and someone from the crowd abusing Furman and Simpson which is bang out of order especially as we are guessing (logically granted) but its not for sure its those players

I don't know any team which Furman would start for in the Championship? We are :censored:, and he's not really good enough to get in our team. Who would sign him?

Furman aint :censored:, he was on the receiving end of poor management and someone who lacked in tatical nouse, the word for the end of PD tenure I believe is naive to think you can play 2 holding players and not allowing them to cross the halfway line

Lees I take your point however the players most likely to be off are those that have underachieved hell of a lot this season

Funny on how difference people have a different view of the game. Theres a reason hes got them 4 quality offers. And IMO its not because hes been gash all season