Other clubs you have a soft spot for ?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some of the soft spots for City date back to when they wren't the arrogant so and so club they are now.

I don't think you'd have much of a soft-spot for them after getting legged through the alleys behind the Platt Lane end after the 3-3 draw there in 1992. The filthy bastards.

I don't think you'd have much of a soft-spot for them after getting legged through the alleys behind the Platt Lane end after the 3-3 draw there in 1992. The filthy bastards.

I, along with quite a few others, was in their main stand that day, it was quite hard not to applaud too obviously 3 times.

When I was growing up you had to have a vague affiliation with either City or United. I chose City so want them to lose a bit less than I want United to lose but that's not saying much.

Always keep an eye on Southport - Mum's from there.

Bishop's Stortford - Lived there longer now than I lived in Oldham

Borussia Mönchengladbach

when based in germany ,they were just down the road ,but unlike most german clubs were happy that british army came to games ,they even had in there club shop stuff with Borussia brits on ,made us welcome all the time

Borussia Mönchengladbach

when based in germany ,they were just down the road ,but unlike most german clubs were happy that british army came to games ,they even had in there club shop stuff with Borussia brits on ,made us welcome all the time

The longest club chant in the world..give us a B...give us and O...give us an R...give us an ....