I'd read that as someone putting a bit of money on Kuqi after he watched the reserves the other day leading to the bookies thinking that the person that made the bet has some inside knowledge. It also shows that the bookies really don't have a clue who the manager will be.

I would say that I'd happily be proven wrong but, if Kuqi is appointed, I'd be very underwhelmed.

Whooshed ya ass there pal

Oafc_fan hasnt shut up about Iain Dowie & that was what my post was about.

I'm in the minority camp with you if you read my posts on the new manager......

Took a kicking there i'm gonna hurt till we get a new manager

I'd read that as someone putting a bit of money on Kuqi after he watched the reserves the other day leading to the bookies thinking that the person that made the bet has some inside knowledge. It also shows that the bookies really don't have a clue who the manager will be.

It's reported in the Chron, which is rarely-wrong.

Good God no. That's the last thing we need. What's that phrase about frying pans and fires again???

Maybe he'd do really well. Maybe he'd have faith in the youth players. Maybe when he gives players instructions, he drops them if they fail to carry them out. I don't understand why people are ruling candidates out when they've obviously impressed Corney to an extent that he feels compelled to speak with them.

i see him being very similar to dowie, playing with what attibutes he has and making them work for him. He played at the top level in this country, and was an international. The only difference is dowie has management experience, in which his record is bloody awful.

People keep saying we need experience but they would be happy with TP until the end of the season who himself doesnt have experience!

I am happy with TP but this needs sorting its become a mess, we do need to know as its effecting the fans and creating an issue of the field when we are in a dog fight to stay up

People keep saying we need experience but they would be happy with TP until the end of the season who himself doesnt have experience!

I am happy with TP but this needs sorting its become a mess, we do need to know as its effecting the fans and creating an issue of the field when we are in a dog fight to stay up

TP has plenty of coaching experience, I doubt whether Kuqi has any.

In the summer, I'd be happy with Kuqi as I would make an educated guess that he won't take any guff and knows where we need a few players. Now, not for me.