Penalty, al last...

That should have been smashed down the middle of the net! What the hell is he doing trying the same trick again and again...If we were 3-0 up and cruising then fair enough, but NOT when we are desperate for points and goals! Totally unprofessional!

As soon as i heard of Gillette Soccer Saturday that we had a pen, i was praying Jose wouldnt do his Palenka dink, then when i heard it was saved i knew he had! If I could predict what he was going to do from my own living room, any goalkeeper worth his salt would have done as well! Not the time to be trying that and I hope he will get docked a weeks wages for doing it as well. Could well have cost us a valuable point!

sheer stupidity! I'm surprised Weso or one of the senior players didn't whisper something to him. You can't be doing that in our situation! Give it a smash on target, if the keeper saves that then fair enough but dinking a :censored:ty little chip down the middle, you're leaving yourself open to missing it and looking a :censored: in the process

TP should haul him over the coals for that, we're in a feckin relegation scrap and he decides he is the League One Messi

This is the problem, he thinks he is better than he actually is. He has been :censored: since we gave him a 2 year contract.

Everyone around me knew he was going to do it.

Sheer stupidity - hes already missed one doing it so why go and do it again - fking idiot we cant afford to miss pens that would have given us a vital point if he scores

hes been poor in the middle as well he cant tackle and is no use in the air put him back up top

Shocking to attempt that type of pen in the situation we find ourselves in.

He wants fining and dropping for that. He's been :censored:e since Forest; i'd have looked to dropped him; even without that :censored:ing stupid decision to take the pen like that.

If I was Paul Gerrard; I'd kick him in the balls for that. League One Messi FFs.

Get rid of him.

Don't be silly.

Stupid coke head.

By all accounts he isn't a coke head.

Absolutly disgusting. Should have had a point today. Dick head. Fuming is not the world....

Wrong time to show boat. But what you've posted is more stupid than that penalty.

So he tries to dink, that is what you get from a player who at least is not afraid to try something different. I know he has done it twice before but he does not hide he knows it is not going right but he still wants the ball.Some of the others are gutless not Jose.