Penalty, al last...

Don't be silly.

Opinions for u.... ha ha you need a wake up call son. One point dropped because of that. I hope to god that doesn't cost us in the run in. Fair play to the lad for wanting to play every week playing here but if he actually thought before he acted for once rather than trying the spectacular he certainly would be a few more goals up and we would possibly have a few more points. It's not hard to see why Everton and trannie s didn't keep hold of him. I liked him but since we signed him permanent he has been :censored:!

By all accounts he isn't a coke head.

Reportedly why trannies didn't play him

Wrong time to show boat. But what you've posted is more stupid than that penalty.

Stupid???? I disagree. Chipping a penalty when in a relegation scrap is stupid. dickhead

Shocking to attempt that type of pen in the situation we find ourselves in.

He wants fining and dropping for that. He's been :censored:e since Forest; i'd have looked to dropped him; even without that :censored:ing stupid decision to take the pen like that.

If I was Paul Gerrard; I'd kick him in the balls for that. League One Messi FFs.

Fining? Seriously?! I think people are getting awfully carried away.

barnard wanted it, could have given it to weslowki or simpson, far too arrogant for his form been piss poor for weeks and that penalty just highlighted it

Wesolowski?...have you seen his shooting lately?.....couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo!

He has been :censored: since we gave him a 2 year contract.

Not the same player as he was before signing the contract, but still one of our better players since he signed the contract. As said before, needs to be played up front with Barnard.